Liu Wen

Turns out she was indeed in Dubai for Elle. Believe there are dunes in the country, so that is surely missed in her edit (of course they gotta get to a place that has it, perhaps wasn't convenient for them), that I would've wanted and aerial shots as well. How about a contrast of day and night - think some of the fashion would've looked even more eye-catching if it were night and more dimmed.

Should've been longer and some shots could've been better IMO. Glad to see this though!

Bottega Veneta Ready To Wear Fall Winter 2017 Milan
Bottega-Veneta-RTW-FW17-Milan-7420-1488013173-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Looking so chic at Bottega Veneta. She should get an OG campaign for their FW 2017 season.

ELLE CHINA MAR. 2017
'Be True to Yourself'
Ph: Li Qí
Stylist: Jin Jing
Hair: Bon Fan Zhang
Makeup: Hé Lěi ​​​​

weibo.com

gif by me; instagram/tods; tods.com

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
Five good shows so far, seems like Liu Wen will also do Paris and since she left early hopefully that means she was there for fittings and preparations.

Her recent street style has been more consistent in my liking. Great pieces!

Short but loved the film for VC by Alvaro. And the Trio there is pretty rad posing like Angels.

gif by me; harpersbazaar.com.sg; instagram/vsmodelstories; theimpression.com; wallpaper.com; weibo.com; wwd.com; zimbio.com

-not the best quality-

Vogue China March 2017 by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

alvarobeamudcortes.com

gif by me; nowfashion.com; tods.com; vogue.com; zimbio.com

Her Chanel ed is very much like her Armani ed (highlight the link and press enter). Epitome of class, elegance, sophistication and pure luxe. Both extremely good.

And she's done multiple Chanel stories, and to repeat, she should get a Chanel campaign. Might as well, Carine have been a fan and is fond of Liu Wen recently... Karl probably wouldn't reject. Something Chanel for her.

Is she in Paris. Nothing is happening. Maybe she is not. Maybe Chanel/LV. Not sure. Doing something else.

Attended La Perla's Store Opening of Collection Presentation in Milan
February 23, 2017

kikapress.com; zimbio.com

yIFPh7w.gif

gifs by me; 10magazine.com; bottegaveneta.com; instagram/voguechina; theimpression.com; vogue.com; wwd.com; zimbio.com

GRAZIA CHINA FEB. 2017
'Willful Youth'
Ph: Li Hè
Stylist: Hubert Chen
Hair: Xiàng Wén
Makeup: Hé Lěi ​​​​

gifs by me; weibo.com

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads