DREAM OF ME
Photography:
Yushi Li
Styling: Austin Feng
Hair: Youhua Xu
Make-up: Yooyo Keong Ming
Model: Liu Wen

weibo.com

Thus far Burberry has all British faces and if Liu Wen is not in the campaign then that may be even better for OPTION 2 – fingers crossed.

Update

FALL/WINTER 2024 – AD CAMPAIGNS

Erdos (OG)
Saint Laurent (MG)
Chanel Jewelry (OG, recirculate)
Dazzle (OG)
Olay (OG)
Donna Karan (MG)

SPRING/SUMMER 2024 – AD CAMPAIGNS

Erdos (OG)
Prada (MG)
Dazzle (OG)
Fendi (MG)
Chanel No.1 Skin Serum (MG, recirculate)
Tory Burch China (OG)
Ubras x Disney (MG)
Versace (MG)
Belle (OG)
Prada Eyewear (MG)
Ubras (MG)
L’Oreal VC Mask (OG)
Crest Toothpaste (OG)
Bottega Veneta Andiamo (OG)
Bull Light Switch (OG)
Chanel Eyewear (MG)
L’Oreal Oleor Hair (OG)
Chanel No.1 Eye Serum (MG)

via weibo.com

Chanel No.1 Eye Serum S/S 2024
Ph: Solve Sundsbo

instagram/chanelofficial | pinprestige.com | weibo.com

Months ago there was a faint, little rumor that a Chinese/Asian model could potentially front Vogue UK, though Liu Wen was not named as a candidate. However, in the past month there has been traction and noise saying LW could be the one to cover British Vogue, presumably slated for, erm, Oct/Nov/Dec…

This is OPTION 2.

At the time it sounded too good to be true. Was whatever. Pinch of salt.

Now that Perfect Magazine has surfaced = is this the London trip in June? If so, VUK is off the table until further notice(?).

I mean Weibo has been right on certain things that actually came to fruition such as VUS cover, McQueen and her domestic work. The manifestation of VF fully realized after a year of speculation and wishful thinking in 2023 (wild times!). Could be a bit of truth twisted in these whispers but ends up guessing games/waiting.

If French Vogue can happen then VUK could too – maybe just not in the same year. Who knows, maybe Fashion Awards 2024 is a hint…

Well, I vote for 2025 for a British Vogue cover to commemorate 20 years of her modelling journey. @thesocietynyc @cgnewyork @georgesperos @stormmodels @imurillo @chiomannadi @edward_enninful @stevenmeiselofficial #AnnaWintour :magic:🙏

Olay Body Lotion F/W 2024

xiaohongshu.com | weibo.com

Her Perfect cover was shot in New York, since nearly all the assistants mentioned in the ins post are NYC-based, maybe after the met gala.

^ Are you implying there’s a small chance that VUK can still happen?

That time frame sounds more plausible logistically (how do you know – tell us but don’t tell us).

Not sure what projects is London/England based other than my dubious guesses like Burberry, the indie glossy titles and shooting editorial for British Vogue… could be a photog’s set, but I don’t track that info though.

Anyhow, you’re keeping the suspense alive and excited to see what it’s actually for. Any insight on the Lisbon trip?

weibo.com

Rinse and repeat (starts with Prada)? Not complaining but it’s predictable. Maybe no NY. Maybe she’s on a job. Maybe Burberry. What about Fendi or Max Mara...

instagrams: 10magazine, alla_levi, evagriavel,
giampietrobaudo, lexi_zhuang, matches, patmcgrathreal, versace, voguemagazine
gettyimages.com | theimpression.com | xiaohongshu.com
credits to original owners via weibo.com

^ Are you implying there’s a small chance that VUK can still happen?

That time frame sounds more plausible logistically (how do you know – tell us but don’t tell us).

Not sure what projects is London/England based other than my dubious guesses like Burberry, the indie glossy titles and shooting editorial for British Vogue… could be a photog’s set, but I don’t track that info though.

Anyhow, you’re keeping the suspense alive and excited to see what it’s actually for. Any insight on the Lisbon trip?

weibo.com
Just check every assistant's ins profile lol.
About the Lisbon trip, I don't know either, but someone on Weibo had found her bag in the photo might be Burberry's. As long as she wants, we won't find any clues as usual:brows:. Since the promotion of her collaboration with erdos overlaps with NYFW, maybe starting with Burberry this year?

News of Rabanne and Rimowa campaigns in lieu of runway. :magic::ninja:^_^

credits to original owners via weibo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->