Liu Wen

VSFS is quite tempting this year but will not waver my stance on not walking the show. Even more inclined that she’s likely not there given the people involved. Besides Liu’s Ubras contract may prevent her from taking part as Incanus mentioned.

Not sure. Hope not.

It doesn’t mean anything but her being active on Instagram sometimes always mean she’s got enough free time to do whatever/on the move – just hope she’s on her way to some other job or rather, see her walk on Thursday…

weibo.com

It’s reported that Liu Wen will walk the 2024 VSFS. The only public news out is indeed from a reputable source (who is usually privy to fashion and the models themselves).

Hope they were misinformed. But they wouldn’t mess and publish that tidbit if it isn’t true.

giphy.com

She's in NYC...

via xiaohongshu.com

Think it’s because Ubras is more undergarments oriented and not necessarily lingerie, therefore there’s probably no clause prohibiting her from doing VS. My guess…

Surely Tuesday morning there will be more (press) news if they are lenient.

Ubras F/W 2024

weibo.com

💸

cYzKlHT.jpeg

via weibo.com

*rough translation*

What do you think is the biggest difference between this show and the previous one?

This year’s show is very fashionable as a whole, which would make everyone shine in the moment; and the show-guide asked us not to blow too many kisses and not spend too long at the end or fixated to a certain area during the runway.

How many times have you done the show?

I’ve lost count of how many shows I’ve done, sometimes people help me out.

Are you nervous at all?

Not yet, but maybe when the music starts and everyone is lining up to walk out, I'll be more nervous. Now everyone is engaged and I’m chatting with friends backstage, and the atmosphere is relaxed and happy. Though I think it's a good thing to be nervous. It helps me to work more. It's a good way to enjoy the full experience.

When do you think you are the sexiest?

This question is a bit... LOL. I think I'm the sexiest when I laugh.

via xiaohongshu.com & weibo.com

*rough translation*

"I think it’s more about showing your personal skills and reflecting the brand’s characteristics when walking for Victoria’s Secret.

It’s an honor to participate in VSFS multiple times and I have different looks every time. What impressed me the most was actually my look with the pattern tattoos all over my body. I think at that time I was able to show a different side of me. There’s a little bit of charm in that circus theme.

As I grow up at different ages you will have different ways of performing every time you are on the stage. Or be yourself. In fact, the best is always the next so please look forward."

5Okmzho.gif

via xiaohongshu.com & weibo.com

Classy classy classy. Absolutely beyond gorgeous. Very angelic in her look, the colors complements, the post makeup, and her demeanor (plus thanks to that ultra stage glow too).

Personally want more oomph in the walk and more intensity and allure in the face, but she’s a professional and played her elegant, princess role. That was a solid A.

Never posted:

VNpvzzS.gif

instagrams: debbiew.u & hollywanggang

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnight83
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->