Live Streaming F/W 18.19

ghostwriter10549

Reaction score
So, lets start...

The next two shows that I wanna watch: Burberry and JWA.
Burberry will do a live stream on their website. IDK about JWA, someone have any info??

Dior is streaming the show on their website, in case someone needs help falling asleep.

Okay, so I remember 10 years ago when I first got into fashion almost nobody did live streaming, then everybody started doing it and this thread was one of the most active ones during fashion week, filled with "OMG that xy stream was terrible, so blurry" etc. Nobody really cared about this thread anymore in the past few years, since it was so obvious with the exception of some houses in Paris almost every designer would stream on the website or on facebook. I thought we were past the historical stage of "why can't they get their streams right" that people in the future will probably write papers about.

Then 2018 came along and everybody thinks it's super cool to be streaming on Instagram. The quality gives me 2007 vibes. I had to stop watching the Marant stream after ten seconds, I could barely tell if the girl walking was blonde or brunette.
HAVEN'T WE MADE ANY PROGRESS AT ALL? :angry::doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^One year Marant had live streaming on Facebook. They were literally showing the floor and some first row's shoes instead of the show. That's why I'm not surprised at all.

Tomorrow shows:

Loewe - 9:30 on their official website.
Baimain - 11:30 at balmainlive.com
Yohji Yamamoto - 20:30 on their official website.

Anyone know when Céline is showing? I can't find it on the official calendar. TIA

Weird because all articles were saying Phoebe would have one last show in March for FW18... Maybe they're doing a private presentation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->