Live Streaming S/S 14

Does anyone know where the Givenchy show going to be live streamed?

I think there will be no John Galliano...
Nope :( I didn't think it would as they didn't say anything about it, but left it on the schedules just in case. I fell asleep by the pool so didn't manage to cancel the reminders annoyingly :angry:

They do a drama in the official facebook page, no need to do all that is not going to have a livestram, OOOh god

its a shame cos they did it before. oh well. i wish givenchy was :( :( that would be amazing

There's a pretty big list of designers who have live streamed before but haven't this season :(

Nope :( But Amaya Arzuaga will be live streaming for the first time tomorrow. It's not Givenchy, but it's Paris Fashion Week so we have to take what we get :D

I removed Shiatzy and Paul & Joe yesterday evening (you might need to refresh/clear your cache) - they both live streamed last season, but like you say, it appears they won't be this season.

This season has been really bad for live streams.

The Valentino stream on their website is not working for me. Watching on the Vogue UK website.

Edit: It's working now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc is leaving isn't he? This set is all his previous sets but in black... very sombre!

I agree, the set looks like 'the best of LV by MJ'.

And with the exception of some jeans, an entirely black SS collection? Looks like they're in mourning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->