Live Streaming S/S 15

Yeah this show's gonna take another hour to start. :rolleyes:

They are probably waiting for Kim and Kanye...

^ beat me to it :lol:

Waiting for those clowns, what a shocker...

It really saddens me that Tisci has come to this.

I just heard some "Boos"... well, the photog... they are always the people who bring you back to Earth.

Been there, done that :wink: (as a photog)

this stream is a joke, I can't see half of the looks.

the cameraman seems lost, horrible stream, i basically didn't see any of the clothes

Bad director! :doh: We need to see all the looks properly. And the stream stuttered a lot.
Chloe was high quality, perfect stream. That's how you do a live stream.

If you gonna do a livestream with a camera work like that, just don't do it at all. Seriously...

Is that a problem to stick to the one place where you can see all the models? :blink: I felt like I was watching some anthill. :rolleyes:

Bad director! :doh: We need to see all the looks properly. And the stream stuttered a lot.
Chloe was high quality, perfect stream. That's how you do a live stream.

i agree, except for the terrible dubbed music that did not fit with the collection

it made the mbfw livestream music sound good :lol:

As far as stream quality, Chloe and Givenchy were were probably the smoothest overall. I watched both on my tv in full hd without a glitch.

I'm glad that Givenchy started live streaming, but the show was super late, with too many atmosphere shots, and not enough focus on the clothes. I also get annoyed with super long runways because the models are never able to keep the same pace, and they end up chasing each other. I guess it's understandable in this case given that there were a billion turns and crossing points. The cast was utterly disappointing as well.

The Saab stream is extremely choppy. Hope it gets better when the show starts!

My stream isn't choppy, but the sounds of waves is making me sick. :lol:

It's okay now. I'm used to the sound of waves but the show needs to start. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->