Livestreams S/S 11 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangster

Reaction score
Any news about upcoming livestreams ?
Within the last 2 seasons a lot of designer jumped on the livestream trend, I think we all know.

I'm sure Louis Vuitton will stream again. Same with Prada and Burberry, Gucci maybe. I sooo hope Alexander Wang again!

Does s.b. has infortmation yet?´Let's collect.

I'm looking forward to the live streams :mohawk: :boxer:

For NY fashion week, there will be probably some live streams here:
http://www.livestream.com/morethanmary

Also here, last season they played some NY shows: http://showstudio.com/

I'm sure a bunch of designers' websites will be doing live streams, probably more than last season. So it's just a matter of waiting until the fashion weeks come and check their websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably Live Stream Shows!

New York: Alexander Wang, Rodarte, Isaac Mizhari, Michael Kors, Proenza Schouler, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Diesel Black Gold.

Milan: Prada, Gucci, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Jil Sander, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani and DsQuared2.

Paris: Dior, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton and Hussein Chalayan.

The only show I'd actually go out of my way to watch Live is Hussein Chalayan.

I wonder if Versace is gonna do livestreaming of the show this season :unsure:

^Maybe, but the last seasons (S/S 10 and F/W 10.11) the show is available in few hours on the website.

it will be interesting to see the new york morethanmary stream because of it not being at bryant park anymore..

^And the quality is terrible, the cameras are not on the catwalk, they are only focused on the heads of the models.

Livestream sounds good, but often the transmission is in a very bad quality.
(Live-line collapse and overloading). I have a bad memory of the last Burberry Show from London this year.:shock:

^i was just going to post about that. i just noticed that i got a reminder from him in my inbox.

Style.com will have a few livestreams on their website as part of their anniversary celebration:

To mark Style.com’s 10th birthday, the site is planning to launch an iPad app and live-stream about 20 runway shows (Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Michael Kors and Burberry Prorsum are on board) through a sponsorship deal with Lexus.
wwd

oh yeah, i wouldn't count on that that all livetsreams will run perfectly ... remember Prada! Gosh it was horrible, first waiting to long and then everything stocked :shock: or like Cato said the Burberry show...

It's great style.com will stream some!
I expect the most streams to be in NY and Milan. Paris is a bit catious when it comes to this I have the impression :ermm:

i wish my favourites would livestream. isabel marant, pucci, missoni...

Oh yes Prada FW10.11 was a horrible livestream, but then SS11 meanswear it was way better.
Hopefully all the livestreams will be way better than last seasons. :smile:

Oh yes Prada FW10.11 was a horrible livestream, but then SS11 meanswear it was way better.
Hopefully all the livestreams will be way better than last seasons. :smile:

yeah I hope the producers will learn of their "faults" :D
it was Prada's first stream sure they had no real know how about it.
and there was a development with showing the S/S men show I good quality etc. so I think we can be confident! :flower: at least I hope so ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->