Livestreams S/S 11 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding some of the livestreams... Are the Burberry and Christopher Kane shows part of LFW or are they in New York this year? (for the time difference)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, nothing there at the moment, I am refreshing the page periodically in anticipation (god, these live streams are stressful!)

yeah i'm on that one ^ but the player is showing up in a square tiny little thing. is that the biggest it goes?

Oh thanks, thank you very much - the first link still isn't working, and the one you just kindly posted is showing the video, but it's kinda cropped, I can't see it all!

yeah didn't jason wu just finish? it's probably gonna be while.

I had some of the livestream work and then it stopped, whenever i keep refreshin the page it still doesn't show, does anyone else notice this?

no it's the same for me just that the stream has now moved to the middle of the page

What page/live stream was that GERGIN? The StyleFile blog one is only showing quarter of the screen for me, Style.com/live is saying the video is unavailable and has never worked for me :(

that link works perfectly for me gergin, thanks :flower:

the other one style.com/live didn't show anything

I just saw hilary rhoda backstage at ports 1961 omg omg omg

What page/live stream was that GERGIN? The StyleFile blog one is only showing quarter of the screen for me, Style.com/live is saying the video is unavailable and has never worked for me :(

Try the stylefile link again, it's working fine for me now (it was only showing a quarter of the screen before).

fantastical is it showing the whole video for you? It's only showing a tiny one that has 3/4 cropped off - what browser are you using if it works for you?

EDIT: Phew, thank you, it's working fine now, thanks everyone :flower:

this livestream quality is so good! I love that they show both backstage and foh too.
Im in love with the farrah fawcet billowy hair and color palette for Ports already
start already! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->