Liz Hurley Designing Her Own Clothes Range

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Liz Hurley designing her own clothes range

Liz Hurley is designing her own range of clothes - including invisible underwear.

The 39-year-old actress is set to launch her own fashion label later this year after being encouraged to do so by her boyfriend Arun Nayar.

Liz is reportedly keen to have a lucrative business venture to fall back on when her acting and modelling work slows down.

And after witnessing the success enjoyed by stunning model Elle Macpherson and pop star Kylie Minogue with their clothes brands, Liz feels she can be successful as well.
The source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper : "Elizabeth has been trying to keep this very hush-hush but she's incredibly excited about it.

It was Arun who suggested that she launch her own clothing empire. She's always had great eye for design and Liz said to herself if Elle and Kylie can do it, so can she."

The 'Austin Powers' has spent the last six months personally overseeing and approving every design and has even enlisted the help of her friends in the fashion world.

The first items in the range will be available later this year, including a bra and knickers which are not visible underneath dresses.

The source added: "She has loved coming up with her with her own designs and her friends in the fashion
world like Donatella Versace, have been helping her out."

I am totally unexcited by this venture. But thanks for posting.

holy crap.......we all know what we can be expecting....

i actually think this is a good move for her......she seems to be better at eveningwear than acting thats for sure

i'm getting quite tired of celebrities releasing clothing lines now...

Ok, the only good thing is that at least she's got style.

Gah... I have yet to see a celeb line I can appreciate.

I'm curious about the invisible underwear...

I love her evening gowns that she wears. But she should leave it to the pros.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 16 2004, 05:19 PM
I am totally unexcited by this venture. But thanks for posting.
[snapback]334608[/snapback]​

Summed up superbly! :sick: :lol:

MMM - that'll be nice - skintight white jeans & cropped jumpers a go-go! I wish she wouldn't....

sounds about right...perfect for the collagen set... ^_^ :lol:

I absolutely love Liz's style on the red carpet. Let's hope her clothing line is as fashionable as she is (but by the rate of other celeb clothing lines, i highly doubt it will happen)

What is happening? Just because you're good at acting/modeling/singing/rapping doesn't mean you're good at, or even capable design. Maybe what all these celebs should do is find a talented, unknown designer and put their money behind them to support a label. Not take a mediocre (or desperate) designer and make them do all the work with little or no recognition.

Originally posted by purechris@Aug 17 2004, 12:37 PM
What is happening? Just because you're good at acting/modeling/singing/rapping doesn't mean you're good at, or even capable design. Maybe what all these celebs should do is find a talented, unknown designer and put their money behind them to support a label. Not take a mediocre (or desperate) designer and make them do all the work with little or no recognition.
[snapback]335747[/snapback]​
i guess they just want more money & attention :wacko:

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Aug 17 2004, 07:15 PM
Does she still model for Estee Lauder? Or did her contract not get renewed?
[snapback]335720[/snapback]​

its funny you should say that........her contract is over when she turns 40 next year.

so i guess shes been thinking how shes gonna have an income

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 17 2004, 10:38 AM
sounds about right...perfect for the collagen set... ^_^ :lol:
[snapback]335445[/snapback]​
:lol:

Originally posted by seraphelle@Aug 16 2004, 08:03 PM
Gah... I have yet to see a celeb line I can appreciate.
[snapback]334792[/snapback]​

I like Sean John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->