Reaction score

Height: 175 cm / 5'9"
Bust: 86 cm / 34"
Hips: 85 cm / 33.5"
Shoe: 40 EU / 8 US
Mother Agency: VDM Model Management

vandemast

Photos: Hanna Hachula

VDM Model Management introduces her as their “new little star” and nothing is lied about that! Lize Themmen is still young, but she shines! She got scouted when she wanted to get some fries and is already excited to travel abroad for modeling. Want to know more? Read our interview with Lize quickly!

Fashionmilk: Hi! Tell us about yourself?
Lize: Hi! I amLize Themmen and I live in Peize, a village in Drenthe. I am fourteen years old and I go to school in Groningen, where I am in the third class of HAVO.

FM: Did you always want to become a model?
L: No, I never thought about that. I did always watch programs like Holland’s Next Top Model. But I never imagined that I could be a model myself.

FM: How did you get scouted?
L: I got scouted last year in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam, while I was looking for french fries with my mom and sister. Then Hanna Hachula from VDM Model Management walked towards us and she asked me if I had thought about being a model. The week after there was a casting at VDM Model Management and Hanna told me I could come if I was interested.

FM: What do you do in your free time?
L: In my free time I do streetdance and trampoline jumping. Until I was twelve I also did gymnastics. Next to that I meet with friends a lot and I love shopping!

FM: What do you think are your strong points as a model?
L: I find this a difficult questions! I enjoy modeling a lot and I think that is my strong point. I like the shoots, but also walking on the catwalk. Other people say I am photogenic and I listen well to the photographer.

FM: If you wouldn’t be a model, what would you be?
L: Then I would like to work with people; preferable with kids. But what I would do exactly, I don’t know yet.

FM: Do you have an ultimate modeldream?
L: No, I don’t have an ultimate modeldream. I like catwalk and shoots. It seems fun to have jobs abroad. As long as I keep having fun!

FM: What can’t you live without and is always in your bag?
L: I always have something to eat in my bag, like a Sultana. Next to that I always have my phone and wallet with me.

FM: What can we wake you up for in the middle of the night?
L: You can wake me up in the middle of the night to go on a trip to a warm country. And for homemade coffee- or strawberry ice cream!

With such a pretty face Lize will be abroad soon for sure! Good luck! We keep a close eye on the career of this beauty, so any news you will read here of course!
fashionmilk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->