Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that she's so much taller than her sisters. Her face looks similar, but is a bit more classically beautiful in these pics.

My first post-Yay :clap: Anywho, I think she's gorgeous. Even though she resembles her older sisters, Lizzie has this personality that lights up her face.

And she is definatly something her sisters are not - HAPPY! Would love to see mary-kate and ashley with smiles like that

I think she's been in some of MKA's movies when she was younger..

^I know all of that, thanks for the info... I didn't explain myself properly, I was just wondering if she was in a new film (right now). She was at a premiere and surrounded by actors, so I wanted to know. I guess she just went for fun to the screening. Anyway, do you know what is she up to right now? still in NYU?

catherine keener is on the crew, it may be a good film! I like the fact that she seems not to be using her sister's popularity to be someone. is she involved in any of the other businesses of her sisters? (I guess not)

Mary-Kates and Ashleys Label is named after her "Elisabeth and James" (James is their brother). But I think it´s the name and nothing more.

Mary-Kates and Ashleys Label is named after her "Elisabeth and James" (James is their brother). But I think it´s the name and nothing more.

I thought their brother is called Trent not James?

Elizabeth and James are their full-blood siblings...they have multiple half-siblings as well, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->