Lizzy Caplan

I'm really sick of these Valentino dresses. Hair is a bit off from some angles, but her face looks great.
Actress Lizzy Caplan attends the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on June 19, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.
nARW5Fh.jpg

J5jPwcn.jpg

jz4WraJ.jpg

yiE9HKM.jpg

SKPGVVn.jpg

zimbio

"Femme Fatale" for Marie Claire US July 2014

Photographer: David Schulze
Fashion Editor: Benjamin Sturgill
Hair: Alex Polillo for Magnet Agency
Make-up: Darlene Jacobs at Starworks Artists
Manicure: Debbie Leavitt for Sheswai at Nailing Hollywood Management
Article: Julia Felsenthal

Actress: Lizzy Caplan

Source: imcmagazine.com

2014 Jana Cruder photoshoot for The Wrap

starity.hu

at the summer TCA event for the second season of the Showtime series in Culver City, California.

dailymail.co.uk

Lizzy Caplan spotted outside the Trump Soho Hotel in New York City, New York on August 12, 2014.
IhcBF3H.jpg

dQjCOHt.jpg

A2Rk1DG.jpg

rUCk5k3.jpg

zimbio

Lizzy Caplan stops to get a coffee in New York City, New York on August 19, 2014.
7z93sOU.jpg

JfrHVQx.jpg

1JvdrRF.jpg

zimbio

Hmmm...the outfit is fine from the ankles up, but she's gorgeous regardless.

Los Angeles Confidential Magazine [United States] (September 2014)
9Qfh4lT.jpg

whosdatedwho

I'm sure it's annoying for her, but selfishly I'm glad we've gotten more pap pics of her lately. She's pretty and I (usually) love her laid back, unpretentious style.

2014 BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea presented by BBC America And Jaguar at SLS Hotel on August 23, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio.com

I'm sure it's annoying for her, but selfishly I'm glad we've gotten more pap pics of her lately. She's pretty and I (usually) love her laid back, unpretentious style.

I agree! Her street style is great because it never seems contrived.

I wish that last dress was in another colour, because other than that it's a great look.

She looks pretty but cannot wait for the crop trend to die. The shoes are ugly :blink:
Television Academy's 66th Annual Emmy Awards Performers Nominee Reception - Arrivals

zimbio

Awww, I like the crop top trend. If you got it, flaunt it. :wink: But those shoes are indeed atrocious.

Showtime 2014 Emmy Eve Soiree at Sunset Tower on August 24, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio.com

the show is PHENOMENAL and so is she in it. shes beautiful and v talented

One of the best dressed of the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->