Lizzy Caplan

Lizzy Caplan stops to grab a coffee while out and about in New York City, New York on September 2, 2014.
XdtLzwW.jpg

uKM05kF.jpg

R5O0RTo.jpg

zimbio

Cushnie Et Ochs fashion show in New York (2014.09.05)

starity.hu

Oh lord, who turned the makeup gun up to 10? That green smokey eye is way way too much. Not a fan of the dress either.

The outfit after is much better. I'm just going to ignore the shoes.

Agreed about the shoes. I was feeling it until I scrolled down, but I have to say that her eyebrows stay flawless and I'm jealous.

Elle Canada November 2014: Lizzy Caplan By Colette de Barros

Stylists: Jill Lincoln + Jordan Johnson for Rachel Zoe Studio (The Wall Group)
Hair: Marcus Francis for Starworks Artists
Make-up: Rachel Goodwin for The Magnet Agency
Manicure: Michelle Saunders for Essie
Art Direction: Brittany Eccles
Article: Kathryn Hudson

Source: imcmagazine.com

2014 Variety Power Of Women event in LA - October 10, 2014

starity.hu

ELLE’s 2014 Women in Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles, October 20

celebmafia

The Hollywood Reporter‘s Beauty issue, out on newsstands now!
20WT1Us.jpg

just jared

HFPA And InStyle Celebrate The 2015 Golden Globe Award Season, November 20

zimbio

"Play It Cool" for InStyle US January 2015

Photographer: Maurizio Bavutti
Stylist: Melissa Rubini
Hair: Ramsell Martinez for Streeters
Make-up: Darlene Jacobs for Starworks Artists

Actress: Lizzy Caplan

Source: imcmagazine.com

Variety Emmy Studio in Los Angeles (2015.03.29.)

starity.hu

th Annual Reel Stories, Real Lives in Los Angeles (2015.04.25.)

starity.hu

'Masters Of Sex' Screening in Culver City, CA (2015.05.05.)

starity.hu

Lizzy Caplan looks stunning in lingerie for this new feature from Playboy magazine’s July/August 2015 issue.

Here’s what the 32-year-old Masters of Sex star had to share with the mag:

On her comfort level with on-camera nudity: “It’s certainly not boring. They give us pretty intense stuff to do. A standard-issue sex scene is one thing, but standing completely naked and masturbating in front of someone is quite another. Arrgh. All that stuff we did in the second season is just now coming back to me.”

On purposely avoiding social media: “I’ve never been on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or Instagram. I know myself well enough to know that I would spend far too much time obsessing over a tweet or a photo or an opinion. I understand I’m part of a business, that it’s not driven just by artistic integrity. You have to take into account the commerce. But being online is not my job. My job is to convince you that I’m somebody else. The less people know about me, the better I’m allowed to be at my job. I don’t want to get a job because I have 500,000 Twitter followers. I want to get a job because I earned it.”

On her fondness for men who wear tighty-whities: “I like it when guys don’t wear those boxer briefs that go to mid-thigh and look like bike shorts. It’s harder and harder to find. They’re very popular, but I think they look stupid. I prefer old-fashioned tighty-whities or even just boxer shorts. When you discover a man who wears tighty-whities, you hold on to him. It’s so old-school. They’re great.”

For more on Lizzy, visit Playboy.com.

just jared

playboy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
James Marsden and Lizzy Caplan head out of the Chateau Marmont after a fun night out together on Saturday (July 25) in West Hollywood, Calif.

just jared

Are they.... dating? I must've missed the memo. He's delish! Always loved him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->