Loewe Mens F/W 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by tatouejeremie, Jan 21, 2019.

1. tatouejeremie

tatouejeremie Active Member

2. tatouejeremie

tatouejeremie Active Member

3. GivenchyAddict

GivenchyAddict Well-Known Member

Best collection from mfw. Jonathan always delivers by pushing menswear codes, giving us new ideas to play with colors, proportions, textures. It was a feast for my eyes to watch the show.

Lola701 likes this.
  4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

This is the proof that you can show two collections in a short amount of time and deliver both in designs, ideas and quality (Hello Virgil).
    Amazing color palette, amazing styling (the opened chaps are genius), amazing pieces and strong cut!

This is for me a real « unisex » collection. You know it’s for men but it can work so well for women without all the clichés. The suits are stunning, the shirts are stunning and the knitwear (my god!).
    It’s just a great collection, period! I need the 3 suits and the long hoodie in my wardrobe!

Best of the season!

GivenchyAddict likes this.
  5. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

Every look feels like random clothes tossed over each model. For no reason.

#5 jeanclaude, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  6. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Well-Known Member

Already obessed with this collection. The boots, what are these boots?? I love it! Hope it the I becomes a super hit for Loewe, JWA needs something like this now.

I was afraid for this collection because the JWA show was a bit 'mehh' for me, I hated the styling and this never happens.

Fendi, Dries and Loewe are the best of this season.

#6 ghostwriter10549, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  7. dontbeadrag

dontbeadrag Active Member

One of the best in long time and one of the best form this fashion week. Anderson always shows ideas, uniqueness and value for money you are paying. This is amazing.

8. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

It's a solid and very unisex collection but I feel like a lot of these pieces would only look good on someone tall.

9. rip_ian curtis

rip_ian curtis Active Member

I didn’t get the same personality and sense of style I get from the women’s line or from the photo presentations of previous men’s collections. To me the menswear has appeared quirky and bohemian but also stylish and luxurious. This on the other hand is too messy and it distracts me how some looks are way over the top while some are very low-key.