Loewe Menswear F/W 2019.20 : Julia Nobis by Steven Meisel

Hmm, I like because its for menswear, but Julia Nobis...? Her SS15 campaign was the weakest Loewe's campaign by Meisel. They could casted another girl with more 'presence' since the concept includes a ''unrecognizable'' face.

loewe-aw19-preview-3.jpg

loewe-aw19-preview-2.jpg

loewe-aw19-preview-4.jpg

10magazine.com

I love it! It's fun and different!

F#cking love it. I find quite amazing the fact that Julia got the first womenswear show campaign and now she gets the campaign for the first menswear show. Loyalty between models and designers is something weird these days.

Speaking of loyalty, I'm impressed about the Julia Nobis/Steven Meisel duo. I think that she really is her favorite of this decade. I can see how he made her grow up in front of the camera -look at this and the Max Mara adv, she's killing it-.
Edie, Anna, Lexi were everywhere with him a few years ago but not anymore. And, somehow, Julia is still there.

The shots with Julia are great and quite interesting. The other shot with the model is quite disappointing to say the least.

I really like the yellow shot, but wish he used another model. Someone with better features, fed up with Julia bloody Nobis. Meisel should do more beauty edits or campaigns. Between this and the one with Vittoria, it could definitely add a refreshing layer to his work.

Don't get the other shot. Can't seem to focus on the fashion with all that plastic and cheap candy.

I am an inexplicably big fan of Jonathan's Loewe so I cannot help but love everything he and Meisel do together. They sell me this fantasy of a bored, dirty rich heir like no one else.

the guy is Yassine Jaajou at Rebel Management

Love Loewe, love Meisel and love Julia, everything I love in one place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->