Reaction score
L'Officiel june cover (thumb:(
[size=-2]Posted on May 24, 2005 at 06:00:35 AM by moussemaker
[/size]
l50036we.jpg

From Fashist online
Who is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from that huge red strip I think it's an good cover, don't know who it is.

i read somewhere it was riley keough...

thanks for posting mm!

^ She does resemble Riley...and Cameron...and Nataliya G.

Don't like Riley, if that is her. But I like the outfit - it's cute and kind of looks like something Sienna would wear.

I think it's Riley too. She sorta looks good...

I hope the fashion industry stop their obsession with Riley already. She is not a bad model, but far from good. The models who do resemble her--Nataliya Gotsii, Cameron Russell, and Doutzen--deserve the fame much more.

LibertyRose said:
I hope the fashion industry stop their obsession with Riley already. She is not a bad model, but far from good. The models who do resemble her--Nataliya Gotsii, Cameron Russell, and Doutzen--deserve the fame much more.

and? i don't think they're obsessed with her, i hope not, and if they don't get the fame it's not her fault, it's those half-a**ed peeps who won't give them some slack

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley is a pre-packaged 'name' - but a 'name' nonetheless like the supermodels of yore - I suppose that the industry still caters to its stars even while it has ceased to create them.

i saw this at the newstand yesterday. the red stripe on the cover is actually part of a shrink wrap advertising some supplement that was attached. i couldn't leaf through the issue because of this seal. so i ended up not buying it.

fresh cover, much more if it wasnt for this silly red line there

The OFFICIEL type with the hat is a bit too 'designed' I think. I guess the red band is removable :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->