L'Officiel Paris June/July 2009 : Mischa Barton by Andrea Spotorno

RocktheRunway, there is an editorial with Skye Stracke that I'm scanning right now.

A swimsuit editorial with a model that I cannot ID, shot in a boat on the river of paris. it's nice.

At the beginning of the magazine theres an editorial with a model I cannot ID either, and they re-create the style of Lindsay Lohan, Mary Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie and Sienna Miller.

and, Mischa wears a Dolce&Gabbana Dress on the cover :flower:

RocktheRunway, there is an editorial with Skye Stracke that I'm scanning right now.

A swimsuit editorial with a model that I cannot ID, shot in a boat on the river of paris. it's nice.

At the beginning of the magazine theres an editorial with a model I cannot ID either, and they re-create the style of Lindsay Lohan, Mary Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie and Sienna Miller.

and, Mischa wears a Dolce&Gabbana Dress on the cover :flower:

Wow, I can't wait to see the Skye editorial.

All the editorials sound interesting espeically the one of the recreations of the celebrities. Thanks Party In Paris :flower:

L'Officiel Paris June/July 2009
Jamais seule - Part 1
Model: Skye Stracke
Photographer: Enrique Badulescu
Styled by Christina Lynch
Scanned by Party.in.Paris

L'Officiel Paris June/July 2009
Jamais seule - Part 2
Model: Skye Stracke
Photographer: Enrique Badulescu
Styled by Christina Lynch
Scanned by Party.in.Paris

Skye's ed is really nice. Love the colours.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for scanning Mischa's editorial. I really like it, but I kind of expected that I would.

there's something unpretentious about this issue which i love. one would think Skye's edit is a bit overconceptualized but it really works here.

i love the concept of Mischa in that ed portraying Mischa paparazzi. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^Are you kidding me? I disagree with everything there :lol:

exactly:yuk:talentless, no style, no personality and average looking

Couldn't agree more :lol:
What's up with her getting all these french mags coverage (Citizen K, Elle, Crash, Jalouse and now L'Officiel) ?? Stop trying to make Mischa Barton happen, it won't work. She's bland and dull as ... :innocent:

i love mischa, her ed and skye's are both really good... but what new show? i just looked on imdb.. cant find anything. oh well. the cover isn't the best but i love her ed !

i love mischa, her ed and skye's are both really good... but what new show? i just looked on imdb.. cant find anything. oh well. the cover isn't the best but i love her ed !

Mischa is on a new show called 'the beautiful life' or something, it's about a bunch of models in NYC. It will be on TV this fall, I think

Roman Photo - Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie, Mary-Kate Olsen and Lindsay Lohan

HQ pics scanned by me :flower:

Thank you for the scans Pomeline, that's the only article i wanted to see :lol: I really don't see any of those celebrities in these pics, except maybe a mix of MK&A (mk for the headband, ash for the croc bag and rolex)...

Thank you for the scans Pomeline, that's the only article i wanted to see :lol: I really don't see any of those celebrities in these pics, except maybe a mix of MK&A (mk for the headband, ash for the croc bag and rolex)...

You're welcome :P

I also think the styles are so far of the star's. As Nicole Richie for example :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->