• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Logan Lerman

Actor Logan Lerman arrives at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012 in Universal City, California. (June 2, 2012 - Source: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+rlZ0wIg1B1kl.jpg
Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+pxEFzJxssVul.jpg

Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+sUei1Dye2a7l.jpg

Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+lUBlLIpiguXl.jpg

Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+qIHjBCIsOOel.jpg

Logan+Lerman+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+mIkL_-tNT_il.jpg

I :heart: Ezra so much. :lol: Logan looks nice here though. He seems to have buffed up quite a bit.

New "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Poster

facebook / UKWallflowers

Out Magazine September 2012 : Ezra Miller, Logan Lerman and Johnny Simmons by Kai Z Feng

out.com, facebook / Out Magazine

Nylon October 2012 : Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller

emmawatsoncoversnylonma.jpg

justjared via serendipity8777

Nylon USA – Oct 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by septimiu29)

At Sanrio and Hello Kitty Forever Celebration of the October IT Issue at Catch in New York City - October 20, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

Visual Tales #8|TOUR DE FORCE
Photographed by CANDY KENNEDY
Styling by JOHN TAN

johntancasting.blogspot

I'm glad. I'm an Emma Watson fangirl, but that last Nylon cover needed way more Logan.

Source : models.com

Attachments

• 185740-800w.jpg
    185740-800w.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
GQ November 2014
ph: Paola Kudacki

On working with Brad Pitt in Fury:
“It’s intimidating when you’re in a room with him, but he’s–it’s just such an overused term–down-to-earth. He’s just a dude. It’s Brad Pitt, the world’s biggest movie star. But it’s a situation where he’s your sergeant. And meeting your sergeant for the first time is an intimidating experience, let alone if it’s Brad Pitt.”

On training for Fury:
“We went to boot camp before filming Fury. The lack of sleep was difficult to power through: We’d have to be on watch every night, so there was little sleeping. We all lived in a tent. There’s parts of it I probably can’t even speak about. They just wanted to break us down and rebuild us. It made us a family going into filming.”

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->