London Street Style #2

michyed

THE STRANGER
Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

elle uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I think London has one of the greatest streetstyles!!

It is possible to find decent street style all over the world, every city even those you wouldn’t expect can surprise you with the street style that comes from it, but London definitely has a variety of styles which tend to be more experimental and quirky than anywhere else. From what I’ve seen myself and on blogs London always has an eclectic mix of styles whereas some cities tend to have a more specific, recognisable style.

4695773068_2999e7e1db_b.jpg

took this yesterday. i took some other ones as well, but have not uploaded them yet, but we really really need more pictures from London :/

source: Just Glitter Lust (justglitterlust.blogspot.com)

^ great shot, but she looks like she forgot to put trousers on :huh:

^ or she is just plain brave... I'd have to put my trousers on! LOL

Love London Streetstyle!!!

i'm understanding her concept but i agree that trousers wouldn't hurt. btw, where have i been all this time to JUST NOW find a LONDON street style thread?!? i love their quirky styles!

Last edited by a moderator:
How come this thread is so empty?? I was in London 3weeks ago and couldn't stop staring at all those amazing people with lovely outfits!

^^^that's what i'm sayin'! i havent' been there but from what i see on TV, magazines, and internet, this thread should be blowing up! London is one of the most prominent cities in fashion, it's one of the fashion capitals!!!

i dont like the school look

4695772902_b48a47fa46_b.jpg

Another one I took in London. But im really surprised too how little seems to be going on in this thread
Source: Just Glitter Lust (justglitterlust.blogspot.com)

very quirky. not feeling it but she's definitely being creative.

Ah, yay, a London street style thread! London girls have the best style. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->