London & United Kingdom Schools ... for Fashion

Hey! I'm interested in BA Fashion Management at LCF. I was wondering how important the foundation courses are and is it hard to get in without one? Because I'd like to go straight to BA... And how many of the people who apply to that school actually get in?

any info on London College of International Business Studies!!?? :flower:

Does anyone has an experience at the Rochester university for fashion? (It belongs to the University of the Arts of Kent, but the fashion part is in Rochester..)
I am going for an exchange and I'd like to know something.. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm applying for fashion design, and i know my route b choice. but i wondered what route a courses in fashion design are considered good?
im thinking of choosing ravensbourne and epsom

i'm applying for fashion design, and i know my route b choice. but i wondered what route a courses in fashion design are considered good?
im thinking of choosing ravensbourne and epsom

I would say Ravensbourne, Brighton and Nottingham Trent are arguably the best route A choices.

I applied to Ravensbourne and Brighton as my route A but never went to my Brighton interview.
I got accepted into Ravensbourne but turned them down as I got into my Route B choice.
You can PM me if you want any advice regarding Ravensbourne interview/portfolio, they ask some kinda weird questions! Its a really good school though I thought, looked like a lot of hard work and very professional.

Im sure Brighton was 4 years actually, one of those is a year in industry. Its definately a BA degree. Brighton is also probably the best for knitwear.

Im at St Martins now

I'm at the University for the Creative Arts in Epsom, studying Fashion Journalism (BA) :smile:
Just started in September and so far so good... It's extremely handy how close it is to London!

I am looking at an MA course at the London College of Fashion, titled Fashion and the Environment. Is it any good?

Hi everyone!
I'm very interested in Photography, where should I study in london??

Hey! I'm interested in BA Fashion Management at LCF. I was wondering how important the foundation courses are and is it hard to get in without one? Because I'd like to go straight to BA... And how many of the people who apply to that school actually get in?

Hey ive applied to do a foundation degree at lcf starting this september. As long as you meet the requirements to the course you have applied for whether it be a BA/BSC/FDA etc then you will have as a good a chance to everyone. It is rumoured that for every 1 place on a course, about 50 applicants apply! LCF is one of the most sought after colleges in Europe with the likes of Jimmy Choo and Karen Millen having studied there. Gud luck =)

Hi everyone!
I'm very interested in Photography, where should I study in london??

Hey what sort of photography are you interested in? For fashion photography I would again suggest LCF as it is one of the most sought after fashion institutes and it would look fab on your CV. if you go onto the UCAS site you can search for photography and it will bring up a whole list of institutes where you can study this subject. Hope i helped =)

Thanks for the answer VMWannabe!
I wan't to take the Foundation degree in Fashion Styling and Photography in LCF, but first I need to have the basic skills in photography (I just have the interest) and there is a "Photography skills" course in the London College of Comunication, but I don't know if it is the right place to start with photography.
Right now I'am in my last year in law school (in Chile), but I always loved Fahion and photography but I don't know where to star, I only know that I wan't to study in London.

Thanks VMWannabe! That didn't make me feel any better though =D but I sent my application yay!

Hey ive applied to do a foundation degree at lcf starting this september. As long as you meet the requirements to the course you have applied for whether it be a BA/BSC/FDA etc then you will have as a good a chance to everyone. It is rumoured that for every 1 place on a course, about 50 applicants apply! LCF is one of the most sought after colleges in Europe with the likes of Jimmy Choo and Karen Millen having studied there. Gud luck =)

I'm pretty sure Karen Millen went to University for the Creative Arts... :blink:

Fashion Foundation London

Hello!

I am looking to get a degree in fashion design but I need to get a foundation year. I want to do a fashion design course as opposed to a BTEC in art and design, does anyone recommend a good place to study in London?

Hi everybody!

I'm interested in the fashion business course at Marangoni in London. I wanna move for the second year to London. Is there anybody who can help me telling about the school in London? (I'm doing the first year in MIlan) Thanks :wink:

The Fashion Retail Academy, London

I wasn't able to find a thread about the fashion retail academy, but if there is feel free to delete this. I'm applying to go here in september and was wondering if anyone has gone or goes here or if they are applying for next year like me. Any info about it would be really great, i'm really interested in knowing what happens on a typical day and what the teachers/ other students are like? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"