Londone Myers

Loving that Model talk video, she seems so funny and cool. Love her.

Interview Magazine (online)
Beyond Here Lies Nothing

PHOTOS: CHRISTIAN BRYLLE. MODEL: LONDONE MYERS/THE LIONS. CASTING: DAVID CHEN. SPECIAL THANKS: MILK.

"Have you ever seen Stranger Things?" writes model Londone Myers when we send her our questionnaire. "That show you keep telling yourself you'll watch after work because other people LOVE it, but you never get to it...I am the upside down faced emoji of fashion."

Born and raised in Georgia, Londone Myers is not your average model. Before making her runway debut at the SS 2016 Yeezy show and walking as an exclusive at Saint Laurent, for example, Myers assisted an autopsy technician. One year into her modeling career, she's already on her way to the top—thus far, she's starred in campaigns for Gap, Prada, and Topshop, and covered Wonderland magazine.

THE PERSON I ADMIRE THE MOST:
Anyone who shows general interest in something nerdy that I mistakenly let slip because I was thinking about something else while talking.

Anyone who watches anime and proudly admits it—surprisingly hard to find people who do these days.

QUESTIONS I CAN'T ANSWER:
Everything on this list. Thank god for my ghostwriter. LOL.

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE:
My greatest adventure would probably be my adventures as an undertaker—only because my agent hates it when I tell that story.

EVENTS I WISH I'D WITNESSED:
I wish I could have seen the other models drained, irritated faces when they saw how long this list was.

THINGS I'D LIKE TO IMPROVE ABOUT MYSELF:
Hmm. I'd have a better answer once everyone else improves themselves. How about we start with Uber drivers who leave after negative five nano seconds?

GAMES I PLAY:
Wow, I never expected to see this question here. Far Cry Primal, anyone?

MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
I started making dolls because I told myself I could.

MY GREATEST VICE:
I've been waiting my entire life to answer this particular question for an interview. My vice used to be staring at people while they're eating in the food court, now it's holding open doors for people who are literally a football field away from me.

MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS:
Finding someone who actually wants to grab coffee after they offer.

ONE LAST FAVOR I'D LIKE TO ASK:
By now whoever is editing this is probably realizing that I am completely insane. Whomever this reaches, please send help.

interviewmagazine

All Saints Biker Jackets campaign 2016

Photographed by Matteo Montanari
Styled by Stevie Dance

matteomontanari.co

She looks so fine and really knows how to deliver but hell, I'm regretting reading her interview. She reminds me of Cara in her interview, so oblivious and try-hard.

H&M New season S/S 2017

Photographer: Andreas Sjodin
Stylist: Lisa Lindqwister
Hair: Christoph Hasenbein

Makeup: Ignacio Alonso
Set: Roberto Murino

andreassjodin.se

Stumbled across her Fashion tv Model Talks. She geniunely made me lol in a number of spots. And she's ridiculously beautiful. I hope she goes far.

Actually she reminds me a bit of Gia Carangi in looks and especially attitude (her profile, her nose and eyes)

Guess she skipped. But she has a Topshop Denim and Coach campaign.

Topshop Denim Spring 2017

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura

streeters

Her eyes are just mesmerizing in the Topshop closeup.

Vogue Japan June 2017
A Happy Smile

PHOTOGRAPHER: EMMA TEMPEST
MODELS: LONDONE MYERS, MANAMI KINOSHITA, SOPHIA AHRENS
STYLING: CÉLIA AZOULAY
HAIR: LOUIS GHEWY
MAKE-UP: JANEEN WITHERSPOON
NAILS: TRISH LOMAX

visualizing.fashion

Emporio Armani F/W 2017.18 by Matteo Montanari

10magazine

Glass Magazine