Long Lasting Lipstick

ne-ne1979

Reaction score
:heart: Does anyone know does It mean when a lipstick is long lasting??

dior04.gif

Dior Addict - Christian Dior Lippenmake-up
1069022237.gif

I wear Max Factor lipfinity everlites....although I worry that what they put on them to last so long is unhealthy, even dangerous, cause it's really like paint.
Does anyone know anything more about them?

A good way to keep lipstick on your lips, other than buying a special lipstick made especially for that, is to put some foundation as a base - it holds onto the color longer. :flower:

Originally posted by Erin@Nov 5 2004, 01:28 AM
A good way to keep lipstick on your lips, other than buying a special lipstick made especially for that, is to put some foundation as a base - it holds onto the color longer. :flower:
[snapback]418528[/snapback]​
Thanks for the tip, but I've actually tried that, and didn't find it good. I'm sure it works for a normal everyday person. But I am not your normal evryday person. I eat and drink enough for about 12, so therefore, my lipgloss will never stay on. So I have to use long wearing! :smile:

Use lipliner, fill in the lips with it, add a coat of lipstick, a sheer coat of loose powder with a sponge, another coat of lipstick, then the lipgloss..

It's the best way of keeping your lipstick right there, even when eating :heart:

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 9 2004, 03:52 PM
Use lipliner, fill in the lips with it, add a coat of lipstick, a sheer coat of loose powder with a sponge, another coat of lipstick, then the lipgloss..

It's the best way of keeping your lipstick right there, even when eating :heart:

Hope this helps.
[snapback]424901[/snapback]​
Wow, that's quite a few steps...but thanks.
I assume the lipliner, lipstick and lipgloss should be all the same colour right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"