Longchamp non-pliage bags

jun3machina

Reaction score
i thought i'd start a new thread on LONGCHAMP bags...since they do offer some really nice bags outside of the popular les pliage nylon/leather totes. i think kate moss did some ads for their leather line.

please post pics and information if you have any:flower:

are Longchamp bags very popular in europe? post pics of your personal bags, etc. thanks! i think their more exspensive bags ( non les pliage) are very chic!

Thanks for starting this thread ! I love Longchamp bags... although I don't own one yet !!
Just saw this one in their boutique:

Gorgeous !

Ever seen anything more gorgeous ?? :wink:

Longchamp Mini Rival in Pure White and Whitened Silver-Metal.

thanks for contributing!!! i love that second pic you posted!

I have this bag that I got for the hollidays:
0401938160192_CSKY-BLUE_275x275.jpg

Longchamp Foldable Nylon Bag

It's big, which I like, but simple.. and cheap!

saksfifthavenue.com

nice bag /\ but i was trying to foucs on their non-pliage line, lke the leather line as well as the exotic materials they oput in some of their bags. i believe there's a separate thread for the pliage bags :flower:

^oh I am so sorry! I guess I should read the titles more closely!

Jun3machina! Hey hey! I just bought a Longhchamp Roseau Black leather agenda, and I must say it is excellent. It is constructed of very rich and subtle black leather, and looks very classy. I know its not a bag, per se, but I think it kind of counts!

This is my first post!

^The Rodeo is gorgeous. I've been looking at it too. Debating whether or not I should go for it...

^Go for it Luxx! It looks gorgeous, especially in blue patent!
I love how it looks so understated and annoymous, but yet so luxe at the same time - it keeps people guessing.
And a shot of colour is always welcome in mid-winter :wink:

^Oh I'm not sure PrincessImp. That new Muse is looking mighty fine to me right now :brows: and I still haven't given in to a couple of other bag urges :ninja: I'm really debating it though - I love how great it looks in the ads with Kate.

All the bags look great in the ads though, very understated collection. I was thinking of going in for the Rodeo in black patent or that great blue. I saw a girl with the blue at school awhile back and its just an incredible color. I didn't know what it was at first but it grabbed my attention thats for sure.

Image Credit | Kate Moss Online

^Aye I know what you mean...I have a list of bags that I wanted to stick to for this year and then new threads pop up that changes my mind....
I must say though, I feel these bags look better in a larger size.

Reviving this old thread - how's the quality of the leather bags? I have a Pliage tote for carrying things to school/work and I love how it's held up so far, but it's not really a proper handbag, if you know what I mean. I've been looking at the Longchamps online, specifically the Legende and the Roseau. Any feedback on the bags? It's hard to find reviews that aren't for the Pliage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->