'longing' For Haute Couture

The pictures are fantastic! :woot: they're very flattering towards the gowns, and Tiuu looks amazing in them :flower:

pic of tiiu:

I :heart: the Dior and the Lacroix but the whole shoot is just so simple and beautiful. Well, simple for couture!

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 14th, 2004 - 8:56 pm
I could look at these all day :innocent:
me too!! wow! :woot: thanks so much for posting them Lena!! :heart: :flower:

holy crap, tiiu looks amazing...not to mention 2983462098364 feet tall
thanks for the pics and article!

Originally posted by tiffany@Feb 15th, 2004 - 4:48 am
The pictures are fantastic! :woot: they're very flattering towards the gowns, and Tiuu looks amazing in them :flower:

pic of tiiu:
Tiiu looks gorgeous here! :woot:

These photos (and the clothing!) are amazing!!! What a photoshoot!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15style.slide1.jpg

CHANEL Haute Couture silk dress, tulle bolero jacket with silk ribbon sash and shoes.

15style.slide2.jpg

CHRISTIAN DIOR Couture embroidered jacket, corset, tulle skirt and brooch.

15style.slide3.jpg

VALENTINO Couture silk dress with enbroidered bustier. Valentino earrings.

15style.slide4.jpg

ATELIER VERSACE silk taffeta gown with beaded leather and suede bodice and shoes.

15style.slide5.jpg

GAULTIER Paris embroidered satin chinoiserie gown with silk sash, coral bracelets and shoes.

15style.slide6.jpg

CHRISTIAN LACROIX Haute Couture dress with antique silver embroidered bustier and layered taffeta and organza skirt.

15style.slide7.jpg

EMANUEL UNGARO Paris embroidered silk dress and rose-appliquéd tulle cape.

Thanks so much for the pics! :heart: I love Tiiu, and I am so glad that she is getting work in such a moajor publication, like the New York Times.

Her legs and torso were digitally altered in some of these photos, right? :shock: I would hope so.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 19th, 2004 - 9:29 am
Her legs and torso were digitally altered in some of these photos, right? :shock: I would hope so.
They almost have to have been! I saw her in a couple of shows @ NYC fashion week and her legs are not that long!
Beautiful pics though.

I love the one where she is hanging from the chandelier. Just gorgeous!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:29 am
esp, that first pic :o

good edit tho' ....i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"