Looking For A Savvy Clutch

NIKKA

Reaction score
I've been combing all the websites for a good looking clutch. I want something big enough to put all my junk, kinda like the one Carrie Bradshaw carries around. The ones I like are over $800 and if its going to be a part-time purse (i'd probably use it when I'm dressed casual chic ) not as my main work purse I wouldn't want to spend too much on it. My limit is $300 tops. Any leads would be welcome. I kinda like Isabell Fiores' beaded clutches but I think they are too colorful and I would like something less obvious but chic.

Trust me when I say that thrift stores and other secondhand stores are the source for clutches. You can get some lovely old beaded ones for evening or funkier 80's-style ones for day.

thanks for the tip hboogie, now why didn't I think of that. :flower:

My friend got a gorgeous white clutch bag from a local thrift store a while back! Goodluck!!

Yeah I got a fab vintage '40s clutch from an amazing vintage shop awhile back. It's the perfect size (elongated) and black velvet and perfect condition. I paid like 28 pounds for it which isn't like a steal or anything but not bad either.

Originally posted by NIKKA@Oct 10th, 2003 - 9:03 am
thanks for the tip hboogie, now why didn't I think of that. :flower:
you're welcome B)

Banana Republic carries some cute ones also, even though I second Hboogie's idea... :wink:

ooOoo definitely check out op shops or even ebay for some cute vintage clutches :smile: and you will be surprised at what a good deal you get. one of my friends got a gorgeous hot pink clutch for about $10! :woot:

def. ebay. you'll find tons & it's easier than searching them out in thrift stores. i'm a clutch bag freak!!! i did get a metallic-ish clutch at br over the weekend. it's pretty spify i think! i thought about waiting for it to go on sale but decided to grab it up before it's gone.
br207780-00p1.jpg

Calvin Klein makes some of the nicest clutches i've seen...There's a satin one in fuschia that's absolutly stunning...I'll try to find some pictures online.

I like that BR clutch too. And I've checked ebay... there are a ton of clutches there.... I am leaning towards the BR clutch though.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->