Looking For These Rocket Dog Boots

Those are SWEEEET! You should just go ahead and get 'em from Zappo's. Usually they actually have a lower price than in the shops anyway, and you know for sure that they have them. Those boots are just too awesome.

oh man, i love those big buttons on the side!!! ... im liking those boots. alot :wub:

Originally posted by As You Like It+Sep 21 2004, 07:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(As You Like It @ Sep 21 2004, 07:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those are SWEEEET! You should just go ahead and get 'em from Zappo's. Usually they actually have a lower price than in the shops anyway, and you know for sure that they have them. Those boots are just too awesome.
[snapback]371352[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'd love to get them from zappos, but

<!--QuoteBegin-brie
@Sep 21 2004, 12:47 AM
They're sold out in size 10.
[/quote]

which is what I wear :/

brie...i wish i knew where they were sold...but maybe this will help...
this is the phone number of their home offices in california...maybe they can direct you to customer service who should know which stores are carrying that style...

213/629-9266

good luck finding your pirate boots... :argg: :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by mufsch@Sep 21 2004, 08:46 PM
Hi,

They are perfect, I really like them.  Well, the size 10 is very common.

Why don't you check my "Virtual Fashion Store" for more than 2000 KINDS of shoes with FREE SHIPPING, and 1 YEAR WARRANTY? 
* EDIT

Have a great day!

Olinka
Has anyone seen these boots anywhere else? They're sold out in size 10.  I've googled them but zappos seems to be the only online store. Has anyone seen them in any department stores?
[snapback]372032[/snapback]​

spam reported... :flower:

Thanks sg -- I'll call tomorrow and see if I can get some info.

Do you know it occurred to me that I have seen Rocket Dog shoes for sale at "Steve's" shoestores, and I think this is a national chain. You might also look in at a DSW. They mostly suck, but once in a while you can find something nifty.

I've seen a lot of stuff from Rocket Dog that I liked, though I never seem to have money when I find a pair of shoes that fit and that I like. Hence the continual rotation between the two pair of shoes I own!

I absolutely love rocket dog shoes, have about 6 pairs... somehow they work perfectly with my wardrobe and style. And I get complaments on them often.

I know they could be considered 'cheap' but I've found them to be excellent quality for the price... and I love the funky sensibility like a hot pink lining for a simple black flat

here are the ones I just ordered today in black napa

L135314.jpg

Originally posted by As You Like It@Sep 21 2004, 10:35 PM
Do you know it occurred to me that I have seen Rocket Dog shoes for sale at "Steve's" shoestores, and I think this is a national chain. You might also look in at a DSW. They mostly suck, but once in a while you can find something nifty.
[snapback]372151[/snapback]​

I love DSW :innocent:

And according to the site, they now have size 10 again... :unsure:

Thanks =) I should have bumped the thread. Yes, they're back in stock and I got them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->