Lost

S

SCBl0ndie

Anyone watch this show? I watched it for the first time last night and now I'm hooked. I hope they rerun some epidodes. I found it kind of scary, like old fashioned non-reality entertainment.:P

My mom and I haven't missed an episode yet! It was getting a little slow with the flashbacks but now it's interesting again.:heart: Matthew Fox & Dominic Monaghan.

I suppose I will have to wait at least a year before it's on screen here, argh. I've heard so many about it, I want to see it, NOW! :angry:

:woot: OMG, it's the best new thing on tv for sure! It's like a mini-movie every week. I've heard many different theories about where they are and why they are they. Wonder how it's all gonna play out. LOVE IT^_^

I watch it, too. I'm a total slave to my television on Wednesday nights, what with back-to-back Lost and Alias (though Alias has gone way downhill :cry: ).

So what do you all think is {under the hatch}? (<--I spoilerized that by making the text white in case some folks need to catch up on their episodes and don't want to be spoiled...to read it, highlight the area.)

HBoogie said:
I watch it, too. I'm a total slave to my television on Wednesday nights, what with back-to-back Lost and Alias (though Alias has gone way downhill :cry: ).

So what do you all think is {under the hatch}? (<--I spoilerized that by making the text white in case some folks need to catch up on their episodes and don't want to be spoiled...to read it, highlight the area.)

I've got no clue what that is all about. They start and stop many story lines.

But very smart with the white lettering:wink: :flower:

NOE said:
I've got no clue what that is all about. They start and stop many story lines.

But very smart with the white lettering:wink: :flower:

Everyone can see it when's it quoted! Eek! :lol:

I read an interesting theory on another message board--that it's a { submarine where Ethan and others like him have been living }. I was watching the last episode with my dad, and in the scene where Claire and the others go to wait for Ethan, he was convinced that { Ethan crawled out of the hatch or at least came out of some hole in the ground }.

Hurray! Lost is going to be shown on tv now here too! Who would have expect that to happen so fast, it's the Netherlands.. we're always late with interesting stuff (or so, I think) :lol:

What other countries show it besides the US and Canada?

We have it in Australia, but we're only up to episode 4.

I'm addicted already!

:heart: Dom

I love it! I have downloaded all the episodes because a friend recommended it and I'm totally hooked. :woot:

It isn't on in England but I download it from some mates in America *loves them*

SPOILERS
Did anyone notice Hurley on the TV in the latest episode? Bel said the translation said 'Lucky winner' - I can't wait to see his episode!.

Aaaah I just watched the first episode, I can tell you that I'm hooked already, and my mom is too!

Ahhh! I love this show. Tonights episode was good.. though when I first started watching I thought it might be a rerun. Such a strange, wonderful show.^_^

It makes Thursday nights a happy time for me, as lame as that is :lol:

That island is full of secrets!

maff-wink-400pxls.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->