Reaction score

HEIGHT: 181cm/5'11"
BUST: 80cm/31"
WAIST: 62cm/24"
HIPS: 90cm/35"
EYES: blue
HAIR: blonde
SHOE: 38
AGENCIES: Nisch (Sweden) | Ulla (NL) | Sight (Spain) | Wilhelmina (London) | MD Mgmt (Germany)
INSTAGRAM: @lottezuidema

ullamodels | nischmanagement

ullamodels | nischmanagement

Last edited by a moderator:

i-d.vice.com

ID Magazine
Photography Barrie Hullegie @ Halal
Styling Siriane Hunia @ House of Orange
Hair and Makeup Alexandra Borcila @ NCL
Model Lotte @ Ulla Models

what to do and get to have a modeling career - lotte

We talked about five-and-coming models what to do and leave them to fight their way to the catwalk, the billboard, and the top. Today Part 4: Model and spatial designer Lotte Zuidema.

Lotte Zuidem
Office: Ulla models

How did you become a model?

I was eighteen years ago by Boy Frey scouted at the station in Deventer, where I live. After that I did three different test shoots with him, about six months ago, he sent those pictures to some model agencies. A day later I received from Ulla a message saying that they were excited. After this it all went very fast, I was doing a shoot almost immediately. Shortly after I signed my contract.

Is this job what you expected it?

I was actually completely blind, without expectations. So I had a few test shoots done with Boy, so I have a little bit of know how and what. I was mostly over me, like a new adventure. I'm only doing half a year, so have not experienced the real full-time modeling work yet; I am especially curious about what's coming.

Should you give up a lot to get where you want?
So far I have not much need to specify the modeling. Last year I graduated spatial designer, so the modeling came at the perfect time. It was a big change. Incidentally, I do not earn enough to pay all my bills, so I'll have to sign contracts. That way I'm doing a bit which I am educated and I have at least an income on hand.

Which mindset you should have if you want to keep it up as a model?
Until now, I notice that it is fine to be sober in the world and to be true to myself. How excited I sometimes can also apply for a job, I always keep in my mind that it is merely an option, it is not certain that it continues. So I like the small disappointment. And it feels great when a job or continuing. The modeling is really something you should go entirely. Sports and healthy life is very important, therefore, here I was rather less doing, but I'm getting more and more fun in there. The many sports takes time and energy, so I weekday evenings with friends often have to leave as they are.

Do you have tips for people who want to become a model?
Personally, I scouted the streets, but the idea to become a model has always haunted my mind - I just never took action. You can also just take matters in hand and send photos. If you want it really like, you can always take the risk. You never know.

What is the best advice you ever received?
This is not the best advice I've ever received, but it is similar to me. Last year I was at a festival, and there was a man around on his shirt that says "Success is a mindset had been standing. This really was an eye-opener for me. For everyone's success something else, as long as you always believe in your own success - how big or small it may be.

What do you find most difficult about this job?
So far I think is the uncertainty of what is to come, and the many choices where I've been the worst. Personally, I've always had pretty mapped my life and I always found it nice to know what was going to happen. There is to me very quickly changed a lot recently, which I sometimes did not know what was coming on.

sorry for the crappy google translation... original article here: https://i-d.vice.com/nl/article/wat-je-moet-doen-en-laten-om-een-modellencarrire-te-hebben-lotte

Keith Me, Hommage à Keith Haring
Factice Magazine Exclusive January 2018
Photographer: Anja Boxhammer at Hille Photographers
Stylist: Cariin Cowalski | @cariin.cowalscii at Bigoudi
Hair and Makeup Concept: Ina Cierniack | @inacierniak at Nina Klein

facticemagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx