Louis Brayson

rubydon

Reaction score
British model Louis Brayson is the latest addition to AMCK’s expanding board after being scouted working at Hollister in London.

‘All American’ fitness mad Louis, who would one day like to be a Men’s Health cover model, popped in to meet us on his first round of go-sees.

Height: 6’2″ | 188cm
Chest: 40″ | 101cm
Waist: 31″ | 79cm
Shoes: 11 UK | 46 EU | 12 US
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Blue

Birth date: 11.05.94
How were you scouted: Patrick from AMCK scouted me whilst I was at work.
What’s your best feature: My girlfriend says my jaw
Favourite grooming product: Palmers Cocoa Butter, don’t know what I’d do without it!
Hobbies: Rugby, Gym, Playing the guitar
Fitness Regime: 6 days a week in the gym
Favourite Movie: Friends with Benefits
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Justin Timberlake – Señorita
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: If its a pleasure there’s no need to feel guilty about it surely! But if I were to pick one it’d have to be that I’m a fan of High School Musical, don’t judge me.
What is your biggest fear?: Being trapped in a box with no way to get out.
What is your dream country to visit?: Australia because I hear they like to party!
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Working in retail probably!
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Mens Health, isn’t that every guys dream?
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London because its so full of opportunities.
Who are your idols?: My Dad
What was the last dream you remember?: Being chased by a swarm of zombies, they were far too fast for my liking.
One word to describe yourself: Enthusiastic
Twitter handle: @louisbrayson
Instagram handle: louis_brayson
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I don’t think it’d take much persuading. I’d quite like to see what I looked like!

ftape

Gay Times September 2014
Ph: Darren Black
Styling: Lloyd-Scott Tyler

ebook3000.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->