Louis De Gama RTW Fall 2003 (London)

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by xopher215, Feb 24, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. xopher215

xopher215 New Member

While I won't bet that he'll be winning awards for organization in the too near future, again this season I find his overall collection somehow attractive (even with the orangey-red/yellow combination). To me, there's something "classical" about the cuts and draping of his pieces that's appealing.

What do you think?

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

he got something, but he really needs to concentrate more , like you said xopher. Orange , orange-y reds and yellows seem to be all over the place for next winter

[ot:b9342338a1] :shock: I've been going through all the NY shows -just finished- I'm so very :shock: tired from working the NY trends [/ot:b9342338a1]

3. xopher215

xopher215 New Member

The dress at dead center of that plate gives me visions of workers in uniform at an "upscale" ( :? ) McDonald's :shock: . :lol:

[ot:50ef50a328]It seemed like a busy NY season. I thought overall it wasn't as disappointing as Spring 2003... the designers seemed to "spread out" a bit more than I was becoming accustomed to lately. Did you like Cornejo's collection? I liked the upstarts a lot, especially de Souza because of the styling together with the clothes and presentation. Also, Nicolas throwing green at us in the final NY show was too good. :roll: wonder if that'll come around again? :lol:

Glad you're through one city at least. Take a break, get some tea, then on to London, I suppose. 8)

P.S. If you're interested in a collection that isn't listed here or at another of your checkspots, let me know since I might be able to dig something up for you.[/ot:50ef50a328]

4. Astrid21

Astrid21 New Member

:shock: Great collection. I liked almost every piece, especially the first row. I liked the direction they were going in and the whole ambiance there. Very nice. :D

Thanks for the pics.

5. paulina

paulina New Member

cool
    gothicgeisharockstar inspirations for me here?! :wink:

6. contessacolette

contessacolette New Member

everything i like except for that dress, bottom row, with the gold lame tapestry thing going on with the sky blue drapings. that, i don't get.

7. Feline

Feline rock-chic

I love those red boots shown on a couple of the pics! :wub: