Louis De Gama RTW Fall 2003 (London)

xopher215

Reaction score
While I won't bet that he'll be winning awards for organization in the too near future, again this season I find his overall collection somehow attractive (even with the orangey-red/yellow combination). To me, there's something "classical" about the cuts and draping of his pieces that's appealing.

What do you think?

he got something, but he really needs to concentrate more , like you said xopher. Orange , orange-y reds and yellows seem to be all over the place for next winter

[ot:b9342338a1] :shock: I've been going through all the NY shows -just finished- I'm so very :shock: tired from working the NY trends [/ot:b9342338a1]

The dress at dead center of that plate gives me visions of workers in uniform at an "upscale" ( :? ) McDonald's :shock: . :lol:

[ot:50ef50a328]It seemed like a busy NY season. I thought overall it wasn't as disappointing as Spring 2003... the designers seemed to "spread out" a bit more than I was becoming accustomed to lately. Did you like Cornejo's collection? I liked the upstarts a lot, especially de Souza because of the styling together with the clothes and presentation. Also, Nicolas throwing green at us in the final NY show was too good. :roll: wonder if that'll come around again? :lol:

Glad you're through one city at least. Take a break, get some tea, then on to London, I suppose. 8)

P.S. If you're interested in a collection that isn't listed here or at another of your checkspots, let me know since I might be able to dig something up for you.[/ot:50ef50a328]

:shock: Great collection. I liked almost every piece, especially the first row. I liked the direction they were going in and the whole ambiance there. Very nice. :D

Thanks for the pics.

cool
gothicgeisharockstar inspirations for me here?! :wink:

everything i like except for that dress, bottom row, with the gold lame tapestry thing going on with the sky blue drapings. that, i don't get.

I love those red boots shown on a couple of the pics! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"