Louis Vuitton ‘On The Beach’ Fragrance : Eiza González by Thomas Whiteside

^LOL!

Thomas Whiteside can do no wrong, and the images itself are stunning. So is Eiza. But hate the concept. Looks very budget, not much thought went into this. You'd think Vuitton with all the money in the world would have more sense.

the makeup on the neck is so badly photoshoped but I like the campaign and packaging :smile:

what on gods green earth is this. why is she plastered in stucco?

It all looks like a drugstore (or VS ?) fragrance campaign.

It does, and I think we've officially reached product fatigue from LV. They simply have too many products pulling consumers in all these different directions, and I think it will eventually hurt their brand.

One of the best fragrance package I ever seen. Beautiful campaign but it's leave me confusing. Why make it looks accessible when the perfumes like these should be niche?

This looks really.... tacky. I'm quite surprised this is LV. It skews very commercial.

Not fan of the photos either... but hey, at least this is cute:

I don’t think Vuitton fragrances needed to be represented by anyone...
A beautiful campaign featuring only the product would have been perfect for the entire line.

Niche fragrances that are sold only in stores or Brands corners don’t need an ambassador..Even more if the result looks like an influencer collab.

BUT, the fragrance is as great as their entire line.

I don’t think Vuitton fragrances needed to be represented by anyone...
A beautiful campaign featuring only the product would have been perfect for the entire line.

Niche fragrances that are sold only in stores or Brands corners don’t need an ambassador..Even more if the result looks like an influencer collab.

BUT, the fragrance is as great as their entire line.

Agreed. As far as I know, Celine and Maison Christian Dior fragrances do not have a ambassadors and this is in part what makes them stand out and desirable.

Way too literal looks like an Instagram collab between an influencer and her favourite MUA inspired by the fragrance. The cakey makeup doesn't scream on the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->