Louis Vuitton 'Capucines' Handbags F/W 2021.22 : Léa Seydoux by Steven Meisel

ChicSaks

Reaction score
IMG-4375.jpg

Bazaar Spain

What is with the LVMH group and randomly inserting paintings in the background of their campaigns? Seriously, did they buy shares in an art consultancy group or something?

I hate this bag but the campaign is great.
Maybe the best campaign for the bag they ever did.

What is with the LVMH group and randomly inserting paintings in the background of their campaigns? Seriously, did they buy shares in an art consultancy group or something?
They have a foundation…

I guess last season's campaign with Léa Seydoux channeling Marilyn Monroe before the lens of Steven Meisel was a tough act to follow, so someone thought they needn't even try when producing this. Dismal and pedestrian beyond belief. What a disappointment!

Floored to find out this was photographed by Steven Meisel.

Ha, I thought so. To think this was shot by the same man that once shot that wonderful story with Kylie Bax in a Warhol museum...

Very pedestrian, but I'm too biased to hate it. Although this is admittedly my least favorite Vuitton campaign he shot recently. I'm excited to see that it wasn't just a one-time collaboration, hopefully we'll see even more (and better) of Meisel in the next year.

Its a decent shot but am tired of seeing the same group of 25 people in every magazine, campaign and fashion related story

Léa showing the same degree of interest and enthusiasm in the artwork as the world currently shows about that bag. Trying to market the capucines as an expensive classic by invoking boredom... will never work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->