Louis Vuitton F/W 2015.16 by Bruce Weber & Juergen Teller

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

photos taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar August 2015

Jennifer Connelly? ENCORE????
She has worn like almost 50% of the collection in the past 3 months, she is in the current campaign and we are going to see her again?

I've been excited by the ads but now i'm done. Thank god A.L. is not shooting any of this!

Loving Fernanda and Rianne's shot. :wub: Although I really like her look and find her beautiful, I wish Nicolas would stop using Jennifer Connelly though. It's getting tiresome.

No Freja or Liya?I assume there would be more girls.It looks great so far but I loathe that girl with pink hair which is so so so annoying to me.

What a queen Rianne is. I sort of like Fernanda's shot also. Jennifer's, on the other hand, is quite off.

Ooh, I hope Freja is in this as well! I'm really not impressed with Fernanda's one shot, but perhaps it'll get better. Jennifer looks good as well. Is he really going to book the same photographers season after season? It's getting boring.

Absolutely love this. Much better than the previous two. Love how clean it looks.
That shot of Rianne is epic, and Connely looks splendid. Not a fan of the pink haired girl though.

poor Rianne, the same lackluster white dress as she wore on the runway, her image looks iconic though
im wondering if Erika Linder is part of the cast, with the pink haired girl, sounds weird enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
The previews are good, nice to see Jennifer again on the campaign.

Oh this fabulous! the model shots are beautiful. I would cut Jennifer out. Last season I loved her shot, but here she's not strong and she can't be in it every season. Really, leave modeling to models.

^True, she has not many presence in that shot. And I HATE the pose! That leg is quite ANTMish.

Jennifer again, really? Urgh could Nicolas not? He just automatically ruined the campaign with that. Such a shame because I am quite a fan of Rianne and Fernanda. Oh well.

I love the setting and Rianne looks great. I am not the biggest fan of Fernanda and Jennifer in it too... Can't wait to see more!

Nice shots but honestly I am getting bored by this 'series' thing.

i'm tired of their concept it's like celine it is so boring

why do brands not want to change their campaigns each season anymore?? saving money or something?? no ideas left?

Love Riannes shots but I agree with everyone's sentiments. I'm sick and tired of Nicolas's Jennifer obsession. It would have been great if he used Grimes instead.

Can they just ditch this stupid concept once and for all and hire Sims or Meisel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->