Louis Vuitton F/W 2019.20 Paris

This is the worst collection of the whole season. Like, THE WORST. It looks as if Nicolas had taken the worst things from the 80's and the avant garde of that period and made a collection. What's more, to me there's something similar to the Bill Gaytten's infamous debut at Dior.

Really, it sums the whole season up perfectly.

Holy cow, this is bad, garbage. :doh:.
On a positive note, everyone can wear this. :lol:

Sigh. Louis Vuitton is one of the shows I look forward to the most. What a let down.

Doesn’t help that the jackets really make some of the girls look real hunchbacked.

Nicolas Ghesquière can do the most amazing pieces ever made in the fashion history but also the ugliest ones in the same fashion history. This show is the latter.

After 3 mn, I just stopped and cleaned my eyes. I wish my brain could do a reset.

Fabulous collection!
As tired as iam of the 80´s, that was a very wonderful collection. One of my favorite from him at Vuitton.
I loved Balenciaga FW12 and this is the more extreme version of it.
Very 80´s Gaultier, some models looked like Farida and Edwige.
Fabulous separates, fabulous bags, I love the creepers!
I love how literal he went with the fabulous soundtrack.
I wish everything wasn’t lost in the gigantism of the space but that was a great collection.

What I loved was that it looked designed and each piece was strong itself and worked with the styling.

I was less convinced by the two dresses with the side ruffles and the leather strap.

Bravo Nicolas!
One of the best show this season IMO....
But now, can we move on from the 80’s?

i just kept hoping

there are some good pieces but not a lot...the florals .. the start .. oh no :( last season was lovely what happened

80s Memphis style by Ettore Sottsass...my eyes...those ruffles, those prints, the quilts, the shoulders, those hats...mother of God!!

Nicolas, darling, maybe you have to take some time off...pretty please!!

7919fb40d7017da27a9e8fbd525a28bc.jpg

meme-arsenal.com

His protegee Natacha has outdone him in spades, this show is so ugly lol. Him and Isabel Marant have a fascination with ugly Eurodisco fashion from 1983. Its just soo overwrought and costumey and above all else ugly.

Man, and he said on IG over the weekend that he was looking forward to Tuesday (today, the show)! I'm not so offended by this, I like parts of it. But do we need more of this? Collections from him are becoming indistinguishable.

HOWEVER, for his own line he is going to really, really, really, REALLY dig deep and drop this look. It legit will not work if he doesn't.

The thing about Nicolas LVs is that is only look like over designed, I think that is supposed to do this reaction that this "is not for me", because it needs to be more exclusive.

I just love everything. I just dont like the creepers.

This is so so so bad, I wouldn't wear a single piece from the runway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->