Louis Vuitton F/W 2024.25 Paris

silhouette for daysss So much more accesible than normal but still has a good amount of dreamy looks. im sure somehwere out there, there are already customers fighting over the embellished coats. Some looks reminded me a lot of his balenciaga which ive missed.

i think louis vuitton now has replaced Chanel for the dreamy shows. Not always the best but always makes you dream. The set, the oppulence, the fashion

Last edited:
silhouette for daysss So much more accesible than normal but still has a good amount of dreamy looks. im sure somehwere out there, there are already customers fighting over the embellished coats. Some looks reminded me a lot of his balenciaga which ive missed.

i think louis vuitton now has replaced Chanel for the dreamy shows. Not always the best but always makes you dream. The set, the oppulence, the fashion
Literally what I was just thinking while watching the show.
My heart was beating faster. I want these!
I see some prime Marc Jacobs vibe...some prime Nicholas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga.
And Nicholas looked proud and happy!
:wub:

This is fabulous! I can always count on Nicolas to do the job and deliver. Maybe not the best collection of the season but these clothes have fashion energy and I can always appreciate that because it's lacking so much in the other's houses.

On a funny note, poor models! The cardio that it takes to go walk that whole block, it's a big one lol

Last edited:
The gloves are kinda obnoxious to me, lol. There are many things to love, though: boots are beautiful, strong tailoring, great eveningwear... MAS's styling is all over the place but I still see the strength of the individual pieces and some of them are quite timeless, if you ask me.

I love seeing his texture exploration and these 10 years have been lovely in terms of fashion exercise! He's a master and his mind is fascinating.

It was such a great show! Full of references! The furry gloves he did at Balenciaga, the references to his own Vuitton collections!
10 years ago we were in the morning excited for that new challenge for him and now 10 years later, at night we were celebrating his achievement. Fashion with a capital F!

He is still the best ever for me!
The part with the beanies was my favorite.

Stunning show, outstanding. I’m biais I know but Nicolas’s voice in fashion is one I would never get tired of!

The trunk print dresses I could do without, kinda tacky, but the rest is very appealing and very straightforward fashion. I wish he did menswear too, because LV menswear is one of the worst amongst all brands ever. One of his best, also very glad to see Julia and Masha Skokova.

He is the best living fashion designer in the world. I know many disagree but it's my opinion. Nobody does it like him, they don't even try it. Nicolas is far above his peers, and even a "low key" collection like this one proves it.

I pity young designers for not wanting to be like him. They don't understand what makes his work so special, preferring to chase "fashun" moments that disappear at the very moment of their virality.

More years of Nicolas, please! I want him with his own brand, I want him to design menswear. :clap:

Wait he did two men's looks. Love them.

Last edited:
Surprisingly good. Reminded me of his Balenciaga days, less fugLouis as usual. Burn the trunkdresses.

They really went all out on the set design.
Congrats Nicolas, you keep doing you!

I surprisingly love it, mostly because this screams NG not LV. Even the mittens and the beanies (I WANT THOSE BEANIES), very fun! The trunk print dresses don't go with the rest of the collection, but I guess there had to be an obvious nod the LV print somewhere.The set was gorgeous! For the first time ever I felt how Nicolas looked, so much pride and joy at his work! Someone above said this was dreamy and I completely agree, this collection is what I am more of! I wish they would have given him menswear instead of that poser.

If I were the type, I would beat anyone in line to buy this coat:

1709673530326.png

I might, actually. Can't believe he's made want to give LV my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->