Louis Vuitton Handbags S/S 2016 : Alicia Vikander by Patrick Demarchelier

Avogadro

Reaction score

Harper's Bazaar España April 2016 Digital Edition

edenliaothewomb/tumblr via lstone15

It looks like an editorial from Vogue Germany in the early noughties, but in a good way, I guess.

No, sorry! I'm fed up with this Oscar winner, can't they bring Michelle back? The shots are ok, but so, so foregettable.

Well the background is boring and this just looks cheap. I expect so much more than this from such a house.

This looks like a catalogue? a cheap and outdated catalogue.

No, sorry! I'm fed up with this Oscar winner, can't they bring Michelle back? The shots are ok, but so, so foregettable.
Michele was much better. Looks like Alicia is playing with a fancy bowling ball. :D

Had it been a 2.55 bag and I would have thought this was a Chanel campaign from 2006. Don't think it's bad. It lacks energy and it is quite stale but at least it's sort of fresh. Much better than Michelle's.

That black skirt looks completely CGI. Very forgettable.

For such a big names, it is always a bit pitiful to see them doing those very boring bags campaigns.
Even Chanel's bag campaigns are better than that.

At least, she is moving...Add to that the whte background and the uninspired styling. Forgettable, NEXT!

Jean Paul Goude is needed at Vuitton.

Don't care for this campaign at at. Alicia looks like a child here playing with your mother's handbags.

Don't care for this campaign at at. Alicia looks like a child here playing with your mother's handbags.

You know you're kinda right, it does look like that. It looks like a teenage girl posing with her mother's fancy bags pretending to be a model.

As much as she is a good actress, she is not a good model. Her eyes are kind of dead and I am not sold on this.

The title needs to be changed because its for the Twist collection... whilst I find the ad's forgettable - I do however love the video...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->