lv04.jpg

lv05.jpg
lv06.jpg

lv07.jpg
lv08.jpg

lv09.jpg
lv10.jpg

catwalking

So many looks, so many successes! Right off the bat, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the colors! The fabrics too! Not really a fan of boys in short shorts, but I think I'd wear the ones in this collection. The shoes in the last two looks are pure fire!

The bags and eyewear are amazing, just like you'd expect from Louis Vuitton!

The bags are the best of all LV mens collections I can remember. They are all spectacular. The clothes, on the other hand, are another story.

LV is one of the very few brands whose mens SS collections have always been much better than the FW ones. But this is pretty sad to me on every account. I hate the pants, and the severe lack of design and concept here in this collection is appalling. I do not like anything i see here.

Wow, this could fill up ALL the pages in the "hot trends this season for HIM" in a womens magazine. "This summer, neon is back" "This summer, put on the schoolboy-uniform", "For summer, muted shades of blue is in!" etc etc.

Like the bags though, but what wouldn't LV be without bags :P

The bags are the best of all LV mens collections I can remember. They are all spectacular. The clothes, on the other hand, are another story

IKR, you just can't help but zoom your vision to the bags, you almost couldn't care less for the clothes

I really like the more Blue side of the collection.
The bag shapes looks quite good as well.

I don't like it.
Save the pieces that contain leather and maybe the final suits (if you roll the ankles down . . )
It's quite summery though, which is good to see.

the lack of monogramed pieces is pleasing to the eye

those highwater pants and the display of socks isn't

fashion industry, stop pushing socks! noone wants to see socks in all their glory!

else, i love the summery feeling of this collections

this jacket is KILLAH.

lv29.jpg
catwalking

it's like the S/S09 jackets from the women's collection. might be my personal star-piece of the collection.

love the colors.

this pullover would get my vote too

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145/dorr185paris/lv46.jpg

and here i thought the yellow at ferragamo a fluke. clearly, i missed the memo that yellow pants for men had returned. besides that, this collection isn't quite as directional as some of the other vuitton shows we've seen of late, but it'll do. unfortunately, for marc, paul, and louis vuitton's collection this season, i don't think most men have rugby thighs so i'm not sure how palatable these short-shorts will be. the rest of the pants however are genius.

clearly, those vuitton thong sandals will be bestsellers. also, those gold shoes are almost directly taken from lanvin...at least they took it forward a bit with other colors...

00180m.jpg

men.style.com

I love this, this collection is what I call a SPRING SUMMER collection, also I love the colors they used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->