Louis Vuitton Mens S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
n538yx.png

Screencap from louisvuitton.com

WTF was that? :sick: I was glad the livestream blurred out on me towards the end, I'd seen enough ball-hugging pants and jumpsuits.

Reminded me a lot of Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2005 men's collection...what with all the military influences mixed with the traditional Indian mirror/patchwork embroidery and that Indian pink as the pop of color...

there's some nice pieces here. I like the colors

Yes, colors are divine. There is some desirable pieces, but overall it's disappointing... This season mens collections is so unattractive. Bottega was the best so far. Hermes and Dior - last hopes....

Wonderful collection.
The Maharajah/Rajasthan influences are very evident in the colors and shapes.

Not bad at all, but he has done better. However, it goes well with what Kim Jones is trying to do in creating a concept of an LV man.

Even though there's absolutely no part of Louis Vuitton that piques my interest, I have to say: these sunglasses are, as the kids say these days, everything B) (src: NY Times' tmagazine blog)

Attachments

• 26scene-louis-vuitton-slide-QGA0-jumbo.jpg
    26scene-louis-vuitton-slide-QGA0-jumbo.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 7
Very nice I love it LV menswear is soooo good.

I think this is one of the best men's collections of the season, after Christophe Lemaires and probably Hermes. It is distinctive and wonderful to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->