Louis Vuitton Pre Fall 2011

it just seems a little ...off to me. but i haven't seen the full collection yet. perhaps the best is yet to come!?

i need more images..

btw do the heels harken Tom Ford to anyone's mind?? Just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't concentrate upon the clothes, that's all about the shots. Of course, background isn't as bad as Balenciaga's one, but still.

They're doing the number thing, too?

So who did it first, VI or LV? Hmm....

... the couture houses were doing it first... everyone's taking it from the going back to the root of fashion, the couture houses... and that would have been Ford that ushered us into this.

The colors, the glamour ... I live for it! It doesnt' feel as disjointed from the last collection as I thought it would

there's some crazy woman somewhere in this world who is going to buy this entire collection. it's that good.

some pattern and colors reminds me previous S/S shows, but this looks great!

i want that LV clutch!

How I'm longing to touch these clothes, everything looks so incredibly luxurious!

Fantastic palette and 30's and 70's silhouettes.

1, 9 and 16 are a freaking mess, altho i'm not sure if that's a full coat on 9 or a cropped down jacket (more like a bolero) over a coat. if it's the latter, it's flipping genius.

the bags are disgusting tho...

Oh my god,i absolutely love this!One of my favourite Pre-Fall collections ever! :crush:

The shots themselves are so beautiful that I cannot really focus on the clothes.

Though I already see it's all gorgeous, just as the last season. Makes me excited to dive into the HQs for details ^_^

this was done by design director Julie de Libran , its stunning

Beautiful collection, love it (and the shots, of course^_^).

I love the colors and the '30s feeling.

But what's with those masks in the end, they looks like terrorists :ninja:

I really like some separate pieces... it has some really cool skirts, jackets and coats!!!

This is quite def one of my fav pre fall collections ever. Everything is amazing... like almudena I so want to touch it... It looks supper luxurious! I would kill for coat 24... and the fur poncho too... OMG cant say in words how much I want to own so many of these things... super opulent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->