Louis Vuitton Prices

shopaholique those maddie powers are certainly different, do you own any of them? what are they made of? i mean.. i know real books & zines, but do they have a fabric or crisp feel? you'll find the no angels collection here you can call them & place your order on the phone, i already did :rolleyes: & btw, you can have your initials/name put on the bag with li'l crystals for an extra of 20 euros B)

luvbrands thanks for the contacts -- i'll try to get intouch with them if i don't find it in milan (a li'l closer to where i am) e-luxury doesn't ship international & does not accept international cc's :cry:

have you seen the purple python? it's even prettier :heart: which chanel did you buy?

there aren't any shops in LA that sell the no angels (no that i know of) but as i have mentioned to shopaholique, if you want you can call them to get yours :flower:

i live in the UAE :rolleyes:

I'm going to beverly hills today. I'll look for the leopard print for you just in case :heart:
I saw the purple python one, I just love it. Its gorgeous! :woot: :woot:

Wow..you live farr from me :rolleyes:

Do you have any contact number for the no angels bags?

I bought this chanel :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=15730

But instead of canvas, it's calf leather and the cc is on the handle only instead of on the leather. It's orange brownish color.

And this one -my favourite :heart: :heart:

IMG_4119.JPG

Voodoo Doll
I went to Beverly Hills today and the leopard print bag is still there :flower:

pwettyyyy, i like the chanel bag :heart:
thank you, thank you, thank you for checking on the leopard print, which size did you find? i saw my friend's bag today, she got the small size, it was okay, but i was hoping for something a little larger.. & when i said that to her, she told me something about the other size being "too big" more like a shopping or travel bag.

i'm PMing you their phone # & email address if you'd like to contact them about the no angels :flower:

Thx ^_^ ^_^

It's a size small. I think it's the best size. I also looked at the mini size in other model and found that it's too small..it's like a tiny bag.
And your friend is right about the big size. It's too big. I saw it for the black color goat skin (I think). It's too big...it is more like travel bag.

Got the PM! Reply back already :wink:

so the small actually = medium
i was wondering why the salesman was referring to the 3 sizes as small, medium, & large -- he told me that the perfect one would be the medium.

my friend's bag, the small one (mini) doesn't have the leather chain that hangs underneath =/

Ah..that's right. The mini biga doesn't have that chain that hungs underneath :important:

The bag in the picture refers to the small size (medium in your case) :winkiss:

Now I'm thinking of getting that leopard print too. It's getting more gorgeous each time I look at it! :woot:

I was just on Eluxury and noticed the LV prices have been raised again....I was looking at a large backpack and it is now $945 a few weeks ago it was $880. I noticed everything else went up too.

i don't believe the dollar is weak enough to justify these price raises. rather, i think MJ is trying to implement his usual exclusive pricing policy . . .any opinions?

I heard the price raised is to cover up all the money they lost to conterfiters and people who buy fake bags. And if thats the case then wouldn't they lower the price so that people can actually afford the bags? I mean if they just lower their prices a little so that people who want them can afford one without resorting to fake so that both end can be happy. $55 extra may not be much but that could buy you sushi, a cocktail, and a cab ride home afterward. But bleh I won't buy from Louis Vuitton anytime soon simply because they're money hungry. The burn the bags they can't sell instead of putting it on sale or donating it to a women's shelter and their prices keep going up. Boo to LV.

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Oct 1 2004, 02:09 PM
i don't believe the dollar is weak enough to justify these price raises. rather, i think MJ is trying to implement his usual exclusive pricing policy . . .any opinions?
[snapback]382255[/snapback]​

MJ has nothing to do with pricing. He's just an employee.

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Oct 1 2004, 02:17 PM
I heard the price raised is to cover up all the money they lost to conterfiters and people who buy fake bags.
[snapback]382267[/snapback]​
Well if thats true, its not fair! :yuk:

If they're losing money, they've done it to themselves. Greedy, stupid company. I have no pity for them or their customers.

also this seasons bags are ridicoulously priced. i saw this bag when i was in paris last weekend and it retailed for 3600 Euro :shock: And it was so much smaller than i had expected. I think it's absolutely crazy!

00100f.jpg

Originally posted by Mettchen@Oct 1 2004, 03:09 PM
also this seasons bags are ridicoulously priced. i saw this bag when i was in paris last weekend and it retailed for 3600 Euro :shock: And it was so much smaller than i had expected. I think it's absolutely crazy!

00100f.jpg

[snapback]382336[/snapback]​
Absolutely. LV's loyal customers are probably too ignorant to notice that though.

Originally posted by BrothaG@Oct 1 2004, 03:12 PM
Absolutely. LV's loyal customers are probably too ignorant to notice that though.
[snapback]382339[/snapback]​

probably. which is kinda sad as it's not even close to being worth that. :unsure:

Originally posted by faust@Oct 1 2004, 02:17 PM
MJ has nothing to do with pricing. He's just an employee.
[snapback]382268[/snapback]​

i agree...and they don't raise the prices without buckets of market research. the true vuitton customer can afford the increase or else they wouldn't do it.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 1 2004, 04:30 PM
i agree...and they don't raise the prices without buckets of market research. the true vuitton customer can afford the increase or else they wouldn't do it.
[snapback]382358[/snapback]​

true, isn't vuitton after all targeted at the upper class? cant afford it? then dont compain about it :doh:

oh im going to get flamed for this.

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Oct 1 2004, 02:17 PM
I heard the price raised is to cover up all the money they lost to conterfiters and people who buy fake bags. And if thats the case then wouldn't they lower the price so that people can actually afford the bags? I mean if they just lower their prices a little so that people who want them can afford one without resorting to fake so that both end can be happy. $55 extra may not be much but that could buy you sushi, a cocktail, and a cab ride home afterward. But bleh I won't buy from Louis Vuitton anytime soon simply because they're money hungry. The burn the bags they can't sell instead of putting it on sale or donating it to a women's shelter and their prices keep going up. Boo to LV.
[snapback]382267[/snapback]​

OMG, this is the biggest bullsh*t ever, this whole "we are losing money because instead of buying a $900 bag, people buy a $20 one." Think about it!!! If you can afford a $900 bag, why would you buy a fake one. People who buy fake bags could not even dream of buying a real one. LV lost no money from fakes, I don't beleive it for a second.

LV and other "designer" bags are meant for wealthy people. It's expensive to you but to others, it's only $9.00 and change. If you are complaining about the price, then it's not meant for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->