oh! darling
Reaction score
WWD

More? :flower:

dh74f9.png

I think the images are free, but I can't see them. :doh:

looks like Catherine McNeil and looks boring..:/

From WWD:

Marc Jacobs is still obsessed with the French coquette at Louis Vuitton, and for cruise, she’s headed on safari or frolicking in Saint-Tropez. The lineup is young and graphic, from a sassy lemon bustier dress as brief as a beach towel to a washed leather jacket with military airs, styled with wide pants and sequin peep-toe booties. Silhouettes are short, topped with cocooning jackets or sporty hooded parkas, while combinations of polkadots, marine stripes and camouflage prints spice up dresses and swimsuits. Rope-trimmed lacquer bangles and glinting sequins worked into broderie anglaise jackets add shine to this fun and flirty collection.

In the men’s collection (see images), designer Paul Helbers touched on a theme that he plans to fully develop on the spring runway later this month: New York City bike messengers. He mashed up the functionality of athleticwear with graphic elements of streetwear and, as always, ultrafine suits and furnishings. Fabric patterns were influenced by the American flag and bike helmets.

Noo are photos from the catalog

oh..i didn't know we did threads for Catalogue images. the last LV Cruise ads with Cat looked nothing like this.

Yeah, this isn't a campaign considering it's under Designers and Collections. :flower:

The stuff on Catherine is hideous! :yuk: Ive never seen such rubbish. Too bad because I was starting to like Louis Vuitton S/S 09 and Fall 09 were great, I dunno what happened here, but then again Cruise can only get so good.

Those metallic gray boots are the most heinous thing Ive seen all week.

those toe-out, heel-out boots are REALLY REALLY over the top. like, a transexual hooker's dream shoe.

cute bags though....

I don't like the bags.. :(
I prefer the 2009 Cruise collection..

the third look for men is hideous. it's sloppy and only losers wear such boring clothes.bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->