Louis Vuitton Resort 2010

Yeah, this isn't a campaign considering it's under Designers and Collections. :flower:
Yeah, but this was first posted in the camapign thread, a mod moved it. Hence the confusion.

the third look for men is hideous. it's sloppy and only losers wear such boring clothes.bleh.

I agree. The men's clothes are disgusting.

Though I wouldn't be rushing to a Vuitton-near-me for anything here.

I would never have guessed this was LV. It's...interesting. And not in a good way.

god, MJ starts to rehash his own collections? are we there already? we had the denim (Cruise 06). we had that purple coat (SS 06). we had that yellow dress (SS 08, in black).

but instead of a best of, it looks plain lazy.

ugly bags too!

bad MJ. bad bad bad MJ.

I really hate it. There's nothing worse than hideous clothes being worn by Catherine McNeil.

i like the ribboned shoes...and Catherine looks amazing..but that's about it!!

I don't really have an opinion on this :neutral:

well when the garments dont really impress......there are always the shoes :D, the bags....not the best

Thanks navygreen!

Looking back at the collection now without all the mens clothes, I say I find it rather nice. Obviously Marc did not design anything here, but the shoes look very strong. I hate that strappy gladiator sandals with a passion, but the rest does make sense. The dresses are cute, and the accessories (bread and butter, especially for LV) are pretty bold and relevant. Some of the dresses remind me of all the streamlined stuff Versace has been pushing forward for the past I don't know how many seasons now. It is kind of lame to rely only on volumized shoes to make the looks edgy and bold, but LV is not the only brand that does it, so what am I supposed to say?

I think the dresses are fine, the skirts are cute, that chain belt is to die for, and I like the python boots with open toes. Moreover, I think it will sell. Catherine is obviously the wrong model to display such a collection of ease and comfort (Snejana would be much better here), but overall, there seems to be nothing unbearably unpleasant here.

PS: I do not understand what is so wrong with these bags? They are not even a new model, and Marc has forced far worse crap down our throats season after season. I think they are nice for resort.

PS: I do not understand what is so wrong with these bags? They are not even a new model, and Marc has forced far worse crap down our throats season after season. I think they are nice for resort.

i completely agree with you here. :flower:

Louis Vuitton Resort 2010 presentation

cruise2010-39.jpg

cruise2010-40.jpg

cruise2010-16.jpg

cruise2010-19.jpg

cruise2010-20.jpg

cruise2010-21.jpg

cruise2010-2.jpg

cruise2010-22.jpg

cruise2010-38.jpg

cruise2010-17.jpg

cruise2010-18.jpg

ilvoelv.com

Thanks for those images!

The rope necklace is abysmal, the LV button is hideous. I love the new Vernis and shiny Epi Alma bags (my fave style from LV catalogue anyways) The clutches are fantastic, and I really like the embossed suede looking brown top with the playful collar. The rose shoes are quite playful, and commercial.

I also like the display area with the white pebbles etc. Summer-y indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->