Louis Vuitton Resort 2011

The last dress is quite beautiful. But the overall collection doesn't impress. Some nice pieces here and there.

I felt that I've seen this collection before. It's very similar to F/W 2010.

I like it more than F/W, actually (which I thought was a tad overrated). Marc is definitely in an "old" mood for LV, but I don't know... I think it works.

This is awful, especially those pink outfits. :ermm:

It's completely awful, and the surroundings don't do it any justice. But I do like that pink dress on Heidi Mount.

It kind of looks like a mix of Miu Miu and Prada, funnily enough. Only like a few of the dresses.

Am I the only one who feels like MJ did LV resort in the same style as his own line's resort collection?
kinda, 50s 60s, by the pool chic?
not a fan

its been done

I hate how both Marc's labels are going for this "retro" look, but I think the overall outcome was best here.

Accessories (wwd.com)

VyPyV.jpg

4ZOWv.jpg

uEEa3.jpg

vrH9e.jpg

hBwMB.jpg

tioYg.jpg

9mLvW.jpg

NOOZD.jpg

4kAEF.jpg

it's... pretty

but not much else

and i HATE those monogramed pieces. i mean, a plastic trench coat with monograms all over it? label whores will go nuts for that.

I literally gasped when I saw the blue floral bustier dress...so freaking CUTE. I want it!

some of these are lovely but does anyone else feel like the clothes do NOTHING for the models shape... i mean it makes some of them look like big bubbles... that one pink skirt made me think the girl looked like kirby... can't imagine how awful i'd look in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->