58327353.jpg
dgdgt.jpg
jhjg.jpg
aaaqx.jpg

luuu.jpg
marr.jpg

livestream pics by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first when I was watching it, I was questioning whether it was LV I was watching :lol: The fros were a shock :shock:

Haha i loveee the frooo wigs. Collection was ok but didnt seem anything new. Lucky i stumbled on before it went live!

what the hell with the haircut, that disturbs me...!
i don't like it at all... wow.

it seems like a great collection! love the afros :D

It kept on lagging, so distracting.

The fros were surprising. Nice bags!

Wtf was this? honestly it had shock factor in how bad it is.

The shoes were unwearable fluffy animals... why Marc??? :shock:

The moccasins are disgusting. :cry: They look like dead animals.

I got up early for this show and it was worth it! I really did not care for the shoes and some of the bags but all in all it was a good collection. I think the shoes were the worst part about it.

The hair really distracts me from any piece of clothes that is worn by the models. I keep on staring.

There were some very interesting little touches. I loved the tails! What on earth was the soundtrack? he's done some great music this season!

I'm shocked. This is unbelievable bad. My 8 year old niece would love this but I don't. And the afros and the makeup... I just don't know what to think about this season's Marc creations.

The accesoiries were superugly, the rucksacks and those fluffy shoes? No, Marc.

The clothing truly was lovely, but like at MJ the styling wasn't good at all. Loved the colours, the dresses (Marc's dresses are usually crap), the overall total girlieness was awesome, too. It felt a bit like superexpensive MBMJ.
All in all I give it a yes, but only because this is already the season of the ugly shoe and I'm a sucker for Marc, yup.

I'm dying to know the soundtrack, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the afros were funny; the things I thought that were disturbing were those fringes or whatever, hanging on the shoes (which were quite ugly).

Some bags were nice and I loved the soundtrack (ID please?). Didn't particularly paid attention to the clothes :ninja:

I hated the shoes, loved most of the clothes and loved the afros. Also love the bags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->