Louis Vuitton Shoes

They are fake..and last seasons..but when I stumbled across them I thought I'd mention them..because of the great interest in this particular style LV shoe..(and because they are probably priced at 1/20th of the real shoe.)

The knockoff:
LVcopy.jpg

it's by Friis & Company a cheap danish copycatish label.

Originally posted by Hanne@Oct 13 2004, 01:11 PM
They are fake..and last seasons..but when I stumbled across them I thought I'd mention them..because of the great interest in this particular style LV shoe..(and because they are probably priced at 1/20th of the real shoe.)

The knockoff:
LVcopy.jpg

it's by Friis & Company a cheap danish copycatish label.
[snapback]395853[/snapback]​

Schuh in the uk are doing a copy as well...but in lilac and in a turqouisey green i'll post pics...

lilac
1105053770_lg.jpg

turquoise
1105054070_exlg.jpg

I think they £40.00 which is about $70.00 i think something like that.

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 16 2004, 03:38 PM
i'm pretty sure those are the ones my sister wants....i hope she buys them, they're GORGEOUS!!!
these ones are more my speed, though...:
XF5E3ESS10_large.jpg

[snapback]369693[/snapback]​

I bought these [the red ones] a month ago!
66307230.jpg

They're supposed to be on display at the MET in NYC soon.
LV called me because i was also on the waiting list for the pink ones too but I want the
ones i'm on the waiting list for [two more pairs of LV shoes from the Fall/Winter season]
:heart:

Originally posted by obscur echos@Oct 13 2004, 03:55 PM
66307230.jpg

LV called me because i was also on the waiting list for the pink ones too but I want the
ones i'm on the waiting list for [two more pairs of LV shoes from the Fall/Winter season]
[snapback]396040[/snapback]​
They look fabulous obscur echos :smile: , Which pairs from the fall/winter collection are you on the waiting list for? :flower:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Oct 13 2004, 01:19 PM
They look fabulous obscur echos :smile: , Which pairs from the fall/winter collection are you on the waiting list for? :flower:
[snapback]396095[/snapback]​

XF5E8JSI02_large.jpg

&
XF5E5JTC02_large.jpg

Originally posted by obscur echos@Oct 13 2004, 02:55 PM
[snapback]396040[/snapback]​
hmmm...Manolo never calls me! :doh: :P

Originally posted by shoesexy@Oct 13 2004, 01:57 PM
hmmm...Manolo never calls me! :doh: :P
[snapback]396139[/snapback]​

manolo never calls me either!
but i still visit him sometimes and bring home a few souvenirs. :brows:

:lol:

I may get those striped pumps with the velvet ribbon, i havent asked about them recently...if you dont mind obscur echos, could you PM me the price? thanks :wink:

I finally wore my gold leather embossed booties today, they are so sweet looking...like little old victorian boots :heart:

they look really beautiful with olive green :innocent:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Oct 13 2004, 03:07 PM

I may get those striped pumps with the velvet ribbon, i havent asked about them recently...if you dont mind obscur echos, could you PM me the price? thanks :wink:

I finally wore my gold leather embossed booties today, they are so sweet looking...like little old victorian boots :heart:

[snapback]396206[/snapback]​

yes, they are $780 not including tax. i'm still waiting for them to come in. i'm probably calling another store in another state because california is slow.

p.s. i wanted the gold booties too but i have to hold back. i'm going overboard. hehe

Originally posted by obscur echos@Oct 13 2004, 04:44 PM
XF5E8JSI02_large.jpg

&
XF5E5JTC02_large.jpg

[snapback]396123[/snapback]​

Oh my :brows: they are soooo beautiful! I love the first pair especially, I adore the velvet bow detailing, and the second pair is stunning too :o lucky lucky lady!

I loved vuitton f/w 04 it was fabulous, the shoes were especially beautiful!

:heart: :heart:

Don't hold back :P get the gold booties too, forget the bank balance hehe.

Prada i'm glad that you've finally got a chance to wear the booties, they are amazing! :heart:

I really wanna kno how the pink satin ones look like..... I really like those, I guess they'll become one of this winters It-shoes......

Wow! I think their purses suck, but their shoes are gorgeous!

I love those little, red-and-black pleated ones.

I like the ones with the velveteen ribbon laced through the vamp, too.

So girly and luxe!

Why can't they make their handbags to match the shoes? That would be a bag worth carrying.

Does anyone have a photo of the "gold booties"? I am having a hard time visualizing what they would look like. In my lexicon, "booties" are super-heavyweight socks for babies.

I think these might be the ones you're thinking of AYLI. They also showed an ankle height version on the runway.

01f.jpg

i called LV and inquired about my status on the waiting list for the Black & white shoes. so, apparently only three stores in the states will be carrying them and in very limited sizes. i'have been on the list since early August (i got some early info on their collection) so the ones in my size are guaranteed mine. the thing is they're not geting in until sometime later this month or early next.

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 14 2004, 04:11 PM
I think these might be the ones you're thinking of AYLI. They also showed an ankle height version on the runway.

01f.jpg

[snapback]397209[/snapback]​

yes, those are it. they're really decadent. the entire LV shoe collection this Fall is positively stunning.

so is their launch of jewlery.

I surely hope they aren't decadent since that would indicate they were rotting!

Seriously, though, those are pretty wild. I wouldn't get them, even if I had the money (I don't like fur or metallic footwear), but I can appreciate the creative effort that went into making them.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Oct 14 2004, 05:53 PM
I surely hope they aren't decadent since that would indicate they were rotting!

Seriously, though, those are pretty wild. I wouldn't get them, even if I had the money (I don't like fur or metallic footwear), but I can appreciate the creative effort that went into making them.
[snapback]397270[/snapback]​

Marked by or providing unrestrained gratification; self-indulgent
is the version of the word i was going for....
why would you look that up?

:shifty:

Originally posted by obscur echos@Oct 15 2004, 12:26 PM
Marked by or providing unrestrained gratification; self-indulgent
is the version of the word i was going for....
why would you look that up?

:shifty:
[snapback]397756[/snapback]​

Just being silly. The word "decadent" always brings to mind the original meaning for me. My brain works in bizarre ways.

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 16 2004, 04:38 PM
i'm pretty sure those are the ones my sister wants....i hope she buys them, they're GORGEOUS!!!
these ones are more my speed, though...:
XF5E3ESS10_large.jpg

[snapback]369693[/snapback]​

i love those shoes!
i love the knockoffs 2, im going to try and get them :brows:
softgrey congrats on ur shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini