Louis Vuitton Shoes

evexa

Reaction score
Ok, you need to help me out here people.
I am looking (high and low) for a pair of LV shoes I saw advertised in Vogue. It's driving me nute.
They are knee-high, lace-up, high heeled either brown or black boots. Round toe, lined and BEAUTIFUL. I can't find them anywhere including LV's latest collection catalogue.

Grrr, any help would be appreciated!

P.s. Their shoes are the BOMB.

are they spring summer 05 or fall winter 04? sometimes they use older pics in vogue... might be from a previous season?

i think that was marc hacobs...not lv...which is why you're having trouble finding them... :mrgreen: :wink:

check the marc jacobs website...

Originally posted by softgrey+Dec 1 2004, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Dec 1 2004, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think that was marc hacobs...not lv...which is why you're having trouble finding them... :mrgreen: :wink:

check the marc jacobs website...
[snapback]445533[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-meowmix
@Dec 1 2004, 01:44 AM
are they spring summer 05 or fall winter 04? sometimes they use older pics in vogue... might be from a previous season?
[snapback]445532[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I have no idea what season they are, I hope they are not an old season because then I definitely will not be able to get them :(
Thank you for checking out the boots for me, unfortunately that is not them, the ones I saw were knee high and a different style.

THank you though xx

well...those come in knee hi...suede with a shearling lining...my friend bought them the other day at the mj store...would you just look at style.com at the marc by marc collection please... from fall 04...?

i'm trying to help you...i'm trying to give you the info that you need... :flower: :kiss:

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 1 2004, 02:09 AM
well...those come in knee hi...suede with a shearling lining...my friend bought them the other day at the mj store...would you just look at style.com at the marc by marc collection please... from fall 04...?

i'm trying to help you...i'm trying to give you the info that you need... :flower: :kiss:
[snapback]445564[/snapback]​
Oops!
Sorry, I thought the ones you posted were the only ones you found. I will go look now :smile:

Originally posted by evexa@Dec 1 2004, 02:15 AM
Oops!
Sorry, I thought the ones you posted were the only ones you found. I will go look now :smile:
[snapback]445573[/snapback]​

No luck :(, thank you for the tip. I am pretty sure they are LV though - they were n an advertisement for another company in Vogue and that's all I can remember *sigh*.
Oh and the price - that was hard to forget lol

These will be mine :heart:

(in my dreams)

and they were also what came to mind in the first post. :flower:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Dec 1 2004, 05:34 PM
These will be mine :heart:

(in my dreams)

and they were also what came to mind in the first post. :flower:
[snapback]446355[/snapback]​

Wait til you see the ones I found - good lord I have to find a pic, they are amazing.

yes...please find a pic...i am very curious now... :lol: ^_^

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 02:13 AM
[snapback]447099[/snapback]​

They were so unique, I threw out the issue of vogue I saw them in though so I will have to buy another one and check it.

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 02:13 AM
[snapback]447099[/snapback]​

Me too, I am absoloutly dying to see them :woot: ! Are they from the balmoral collection (f/w 04) ? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->