Louis Vuitton Spring/summer 2005

post-19-1088928336.jpg

um yes, I'll take him and that outfit to go please :P B)

Originally posted by elegantly_patty@Jul 4th, 2004 - 4:18 am
i would definately like this jumper on a guy i think its nicee
I love that style on guys... Sexy

from what i've seen i like this a whole lot better than the past couple of seasons of vuitton...with all of these sweaters and scarves, it seems like marc is counting on the winter shopping crowd.

I like all the looks. the teddies are sort of cheesy, but very "marc," and everyone will remember the show for it.

Originally posted by seraphelle@Jul 4th, 2004 - 9:55 am
I like all the looks. the teddies are sort of cheesy, but very "marc," and everyone will remember the show for it.
aww, i think they're cute :heart:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:12 am
from what i've seen i like this a whole lot better than the past couple of seasons of vuitton...with all of these sweaters and scarves, it seems like marc is counting on the winter shopping crowd.
agreed...again...seems like i agree with you a lot... :lol:

i like the sweater vests etc...there is something english schoolboy there ...mixed with a pirate thing...

this is definitely a strong trend going forward that is crossing menswear and womenswear...

i'm very pleased with this...means i don't have to buy too much more to achieve this...too bad for the designers though... :innocent:

:woot:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 4th, 2004 - 9:59 am
i like the sweater vests etc...there is something english schoolboy there ...mixed with a pirate thing...

this is definitely a strong trend going forward that is crossing menswear and womenswear...

i'm very pleased with this...means i don't have to buy too much more to achieve this...too bad for the designers though... :innocent:

:woot:
:argg:

:muscles:

the video is already up at vuitton.com; very interesting set of bags and jackets, conservative, classic, edgy--it's nice :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->