Louis Vuitton Suhali Line

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by metal-on-metal, Apr 21, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. metal-on-metal

So, on top of the damage I've done with the Murakami collection, I just ordered myself a Vuitton Suhali collection Cabas tote in blue goatskin! I'm so excited--but I'm also dreading the bill. The Suhali bags were featured in the spring runway show ( http://media.condenet.com/style/view/55/59...9/100085955.jpg ) but are much more limited than the Eye Love and Multicolor bags. I'll try to find a picture of my bag online. It was featured a lot in Harper's Bazaar this spring in the white goatskin model. And I think there's an ad with Eva in this month's Vanity Fair that has it.

2. metal-on-metal

3. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

nice. congrats..
    i guess if i could afford it i would get one too :blush:

4. Moe

Moe New Member

I'm sooooooo jealous!! THat bag is beautiful!(much classier than the murakami)

5. fashionablyyours

fashionablyyours New Member

Love the white goatskin model.

6. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Congratulations, chickonspeed! It's a beautiful bag, I do think it will stand the test of time and is, as you described it, very prestigious. Enjoy! I'm very jealous, by the way. :flower:

7. bleecker

bleecker New Member

chhickkkeen!!!!! I loooooove you! That is one amazing bag! You are certainly right- you can carry that bag until the sun goes into supernova and you will always look fabulous.

blue? Oh! my knees are weak!

How many spring LV bags did you end up with? you must enable me. My eye miss you bag arrived today- I had almost considered selling it on ebay- but completely ruled it out once I opened the box. it is.. too pretty for words.

Now I feel downright thrifty next to you!

8. metal-on-metal

bleecker--

I think we're on about the same level as far as Murakami craziness goes. I bought an Eye Miss You in white, a Speedy in white, and now the Cabas tote. I'm definitely stopping here, though. Even if I am on the list for those character-scrawled jewelry boxes. Sigh!

The Eye Miss You is indeed the most beautiful thing. I love it so! You'd be crazy to sell it. When would you ever see another one?! Keep it!

9. trean

trean New Member

[​IMG]

:eek: I love that one ;)

10. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

yeah thats the one i like too :blush:

11. Moe

Moe New Member

That's my fav!!! How much is that one, anyway?

12. bleecker

bleecker New Member

Chicken, you must promise me to at least go look at the jewelry box bag. You know, just to see it in person. For the sake of being a well informed consumer. ;)

When will your new bag arrive? I'm so excited for you!

13. metal-on-metal

Hmm. . . I feel weird answering questions about price. :blush: Let's just say it's about half the price of a new Kelly bag, which is more than a lot for me. :shock:

Bleecker--

It'll arrive Thursday, maybe Friday. I'll post a picture or two!

I don't know if I'll even be called for the Character bags when they arrive. I was told that only 50 or so are arriving in the states. But I promise I'll go and take a peek, if I'm so lucky.

14. matisse

matisse New Member

I called the LV store and they said suhali is going to be a permanent collection...
    Price range from 1800 euro to 3200 euro :wacko:

15. bleecker

bleecker New Member

oh chicken! has it arrived yet? Such an elegant bag- I'm so envious!

Matisse- thanks for letting us know it will be part of the regular collection. I'm glad to know these bags won't disappear!

16. Craig

Craig New Member

I visited LV in Bond Street and stumbled across those Suhali bags quite by accident ( love the word 'Suhali' - does anyone know what it means?) . I got the assistant to take it out of the display case for a better look and I was very impressed at the quality. There are various shapes in the collection, all with the unmistakable Marc Jacobs touch, I'll try and find a picture of my favourite...but 'Le Fabuleux' large size in blue is completely exquisite! :heart: :heart:

Congratulations Chickenonspeed, you have great taste in bags :p

17. Craig

Craig New Member

Here's a few Suhali bags

Craig :flower:

18. metal-on-metal

The bag came on Friday and I have been admiring it all weekend. It hasn't been out of the house just yet but I'm thinking of debuting it sometime next week. I am in love!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

19. Craig

Craig New Member

How fabulous, chickenonspeed! It will be a momentous occasion! Love that handbag :heart:

Eva's got one too :p

20. metal-on-metal

I have a picture of the bag but for some reason I can't attach it and post it. Can I e-mail to someone and they try to post?