Louise Pedersen on German Vogue June 05

model_mom

Reaction score
[size=-2]Posted on May 18, 2005 at 02:01:54 AM by jj[/size]

7a_1_b.JPG
From Models.com, I wasn't sure where to put this. I know it's not US vogue but I thought it was so beautiful of Louise Pederson I wanted you to see it.

^That is a great cover to start the summer season.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the Salma cover for two reasons, one because I think she's a very attractive woman and two, because she does have a good sense of style.

love Louise's cover, she is stunning ^_^ thankyou MM :woot: :flower:

love the colours and concept of that louise cover though am not so much into the boob cameos on magazine covers or am i seein it badly?
someone please post salma's cover i only hope they wont turn it into another generic cover like they did to jlo they instead turned her into another nicole kidman type!

Urban Stylin said:
love the colours and concept of that louise cover though am not so much into the boob cameos on magazine covers or am i seein it badly?
someone please post salma's cover i only hope they wont turn it into another generic cover like they did to jlo they instead turned her into another nicole kidman type!

yes, she's pulling the "g" in "vogue" over her breast.

and i agree, jlo was seriously "lightened up" for that cover.

meme

Absolutely lovely! :flower:

The dress is gorgeous, her hair is fabulous (breezy, easy yet perfect) and the beach shot with the yellow/green/blue colors looks so inviting!
It looks somewhat silly that she has her dress pulled down and uses Vogue's letter to cover herself. Has that been done in this manner before? I can't seem to remember any shot like that. I can't decide if it's silly or cool, I guess I'll have to wait till I see it. My prediction is that they're going to sell quite a bit this way, however.

one of the best covers i've seen in a long time!! i'm soo gonna buy it!

Hmmmm, sorry for breaking the fun, but I don't like.

I like the G part, but they didn't bring out the best of Louise's face IMO.

I love the cover and the whole concept of it!!! My favorite Louise cover ever. :heart:

this is such a DIVINE picture..
i want to see covers like this here in north america....!
its gorgeous..

the only thing i am unsure about is that hanging "G"....
otherwise it is just beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->